Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Army Garrison April 2021

Wishing you a wonderful blessed Happy Birthday, JC xoxo
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Hiya lads! Any craic around ? So bored and nothing even on the tele...think I'll just have to go to bed!!
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

I was a tad busy getting an other year older..............only a year before I get my free bus fare.
        We've seen more people today since lockdown...........tbh we've seen more people than before lockdown. We were allowed six human beings.............any surplus we threw them into next door.
        Mr JC bought me a lovely locket with a couple of pictures of our Bess. I cried.
        Now I've got to see if I can keep my eyes open for Line Of Duty missed last week............ say nothing.

Thank you so much for my birthday greetings............means a lot to me :heartbeat:
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
          Nice restful morning..now the sun is blazing but it's not warm so dunno what to do really!
          Happy birthday Jacks!
          Great news for you & Joe Molls..... get well wishes speeding to him !!

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
            I was a tad busy getting an other year older........

Thank you so much for my birthday greetings............means a lot to me :heartbeat:
            Got you on Facebook but I was in work for the birthday festivities @JackieClaire I got the residents to make you some buns :
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Last edited by satz123; April 17, 2021, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Happy birthday for yesterday Jackie. Great news the operation is done and hopefully Joe is feeling OK.
              Off to Liverpool for a run first time meeting up with my friends over there for a year. Feeling nervous about seeing people.
              Had 2nd vaccine on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by brit View Post
                Happy birthday for yesterday Jackie. Great news the operation is done and hopefully Joe is feeling OK.
                Off to Liverpool for a run first time meeting up with my friends over there for a year. Feeling nervous about seeing people.
                Had 2nd vaccine on Friday.
                That's marvellous MrsA -- both the run AND the vaccine... don't be nervous - just be careful and let yourself relax a bit -- Joe is fine... all is good.

Comment

Morning,
                  [MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION]..........enjoy your day and no-overtaking Mo Farrah, you know it makes him cross.

Gentle hugs to Joe, Molls.

Thank you for the birthday wishes.....:heartbeat:

Mr JC just popped up to his parents. Then its the garden centre for us.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Afternoon everyone. Enjoy your run Brit, delighted you are fully vaccinated. It will take all of us a while to get used to crowds and seeing lots of people. Great news about Joe too. Spent the morning in the garden, since they eased the restrictions you cannot get into the car parks in any of the local woods. I have another shorter one along the river that is quite so I will take the dogs down there in a bit.

Comment

I missed loads yesterday, I couldnt get on.

Great news on Joe Molly!! what a relief. How soon before hes home?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]! Sorry its belated, sounds like you had a fab day.. What a very thoughtful present from Mr JC.

Lovely to see you out meeting people for a run [MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION].
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Rustop, its the same over this way.. even our country roads were awash with runners and cyclists this morning, (granted I was one). The seaside village next to us was bonkers!
                        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                          Rustop, its the same over this way.. even our country roads were awash with runners and cyclists this morning, (granted I was one). The seaside village next to us was bonkers!
                          Dunno where all the people came from...A rdgillan was jammers too...took one look and went back to our own beach..thank God for it! Night all xx

Comment

Evening all - worked the weekend - I swear I need 3 days to come down from that place. It's constant want,want,want - consumes you really.
                            Had to chill when I came home with mindless tv - now me & Rosie have just taken to our beds.
                            She has really changed me.
                            Dirty paws all over the hall & kitchen - don't care ..... unheard of
                            She doesn't lose hair but a little tuft of fluff found on my bed - doesn't even faze me. :egad:
                            I'm much more chilled these days - it's only stuff ....

Maybe it's a mixture of seeing how lucky I am to just get in my car & go home compared to 87 poor souls who haven't seen daylight - literally - for over 12 months.
                            Who sometimes pack a bag and stand in the reception asking me to open the door so they can go home.
                            Can't be right ....
                            I will not complain again.

Comment

Morning and waves to the world.

Bit of a shock this yesterday.............Mr. JC has bought some new clothes and wonders of wonders they're not gray.:egad:
                              [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]...................Mikey's shedding his winter coat. There is hair everywhere. I must have foreseen it when I got the Dyson last year. I could start using it for filling soft toys.

[MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION]......how's Joe doing?
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Bit of a shock this yesterday.............Mr. JC has bought some new clothes and wonders of wonders they're not gray
                                :haha: Men are gas aren't they. Bet he thought a shirt was £3.99. Or is he a very careful buyer - buy once - buy well.
                                "Buy cheap - buy twice."
                                I do believe that but I seem to buy well - AND buy twice :haha:

Comment

Working...
                                X