Army Garrison April 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Army Garrison April 2021

Best of luck for Joe tomorrow Molly! Is it a big operation? How long will he be in hospital?

And last day Bridge, you must be terribly upset :sohappy:
    Maybe the new job will surprise you!

Good for you [MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION]. We're having a nice bit of sunshine over here, perfect running weather, not too hot or cold.

Hitting the hay, night folks.

Oh - hilarious [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
      Max started almost swimming yesterday Rusters..he had been petrified by the waves up to this ..but I got in paddling with him and he loved it...right up to his chest..guessing he'll be swimming properly soon..lots of dogs in so I think that encouraged him
      Thats how we got ours swimming Its a wonderful exercise for them. Apparently 5 mins swimming is equivalent to around a mile walk for them. Fen (lurcher) went for an unexpected swim the other day when he fell off the ramp trying to get his ball. He was most unimpressed :haha:

Good luck to Joe for the op!

A day of clearing yesterday which was good but only got rid of about 1/4. My MIL gave me her mums wedding ring which was very touching. So glad we are able to help them as they both look pretty knackered. They called us last night to say they had an offer on the bungalow so are delighted. I think once the funeral is over they will feel better.

I have private health care at the mo with work. Has been very helpful to me with various issues such as lumps and hip.

Brit so glad you got out yesterday. I hope that there are little portions of the day when you are feeling less desolate x

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Thinking of Joe and Molly this morning, you too Bridget. Thanks for the laugh [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]. Didn’t know that about the swimming Starty, no wonder himself is so tired after some of his walks. That was sweet of your MIL, great that you are there for them. Isn’t that so true of all of us. There is no way we would have been able to play the supportive role we have played for our loved ones in the past year if we were drinking. A lot to be thankful for.

Have the dreaded grocery shop today as got stuck into something in the garden yesterday.

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Thinking of Joe and Molly this morning, you too Bridget. Thanks for the laugh [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]. Didn’t know that about the swimming Starty, no wonder himself is so tired after some of his walks. That was sweet of your MIL, great that you are there for them. Isn’t that so true of all of us. There is no way we would have been able to play the supportive role we have played for our loved ones in the past year if we were drinking. A lot to be thankful for.

Have the dreaded grocery shop today as got stuck into something in the garden yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
            Does Gerard watch you get on the scales? Jesus need a pedicure if he does.

Missed this [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION]. No but sometimes it feels like he does. I'll pm you .....

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
              Best of luck for Joe tomorrow Molly! Is it a big operation? How long will he be in hospital?

And last day Bridge, you must be terribly upset :sohappy:
              Maybe the new job will surprise you!

Good for you [MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION]. We're having a nice bit of sunshine over here, perfect running weather, not too hot or cold.

Hitting the hay, night folks.

Oh - hilarious [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]
              Morning all! Yeah dropped him over a few hours ago..it's allegedly just a few days in hospital..but the last time they told us that he was in for 5 weeks so...just hoping!!!
              Got him registered for his vaccine today so it feels like life is moving along...my darling daughter dropped in a lovely meaty bone for Muttser so except for a stoopid online course I've to do at 10.30 the day is my own!!!
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Hello everyone,
                Hope all goes smoothly for the lovely Joe.

Comment

Sending light and loving positive energy to Joe, Brit, The Nurse, et al xoxo
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
                    There is no way we would have been able to play the supportive role we have played for our loved ones in the past year if we were drinking. A lot to be thankful for..
                    Couldnt agree more Rustop. I just cant imagine how I would manage these days if I was on the grog.

Lovely present [MENTION=22456]starty[/MENTION]. Thats every efficient getting the house sold, you'd be waiting years if it was over here!

Did Joe have the op today Molly?
                    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning all,

Yes couldnt believe it Mary. It can take ages here too. Hopefully the conveyancing wont take too long now.

How did Joe get on Molls?

Having my hair cut today. Its down to my waist and I want it above my shoulders so going to be a big job :haha:

Comment

Morning all...just a quick one...Joe's surgery done and dusted and all seems well..very happy indeed...had a sleepless night so hoping to go back to bed and grab an hour while Max is asleep...thanks so much for all your kind wishes xxx

Comment

Fantastic news Molls. Hope you get some rest today!

Many happy returns of the day JC! I hope you are relaxing and being spoiled rotten

Comment

Nice restful morning..now the sun is blazing but it's not warm so dunno what to do really!
                            Happy birthday Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
                              Nice restful morning..now the sun is blazing but it's not warm so dunno what to do really!
                              Happy birthday Jacks!

Happy birthday JC and waves to everyone else. Great news Molly, glad you have all that behind you. Spent the morning crocheting and now heading out into the garden. Sun seems to be hiding but all the better when you are working.

Comment

[MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] !
                                Last edited by abcowboy; April 17, 2021, 06:35 AM.
                                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X