Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Army July 2021

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
    Morning!..:be adventurous Jackie..hair is a wonderful thing to play with cos it grows again...what's your natural colour? Best thing I ever did was stop putting colour in..once we are over 60 I reckon it's pointless...mine is now sparkly white and really short and spiky...literally looks after itself!!

So full after dinner last night I'm too full to go for breakfast!!
    Another beautiful day here in the West...going for an adventure now (Well...after breakfast!!)
    Morning Molly and JC and all to come.

What a lovely morning. Had the doggies out at 7.30 and now sitting outside with my breakfast. Must be a week for self care, I had my eyebrows done a few days ago and getting hair done on Thursday. Will be 60 later in the year and have to say I am tempted to stop colouring my hair. It is only my daughters telling me that I will look too old that has been putting me off but you definitely have gotten me thinking about it again Molly.

SIL on her way up. My daughter had her test yesterday and is free to move around so have a few things planned. Enjoy the beautiful weather and whatever adventures you have planned.

Comment

I made the decision for my 60th and truly never regretted it. You do have to have a very edgy cut tho..I go to a smashing girl who gives me really good cuts..no old lady curly things...that's the trick I think
      Used to cost me money and time and my roots showing a few weeks later!!!
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Hi Army. One of the things I love most about this thread is the free flowing advice from knowledgeable members. Thanks to [MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION] I decided to go for it…

486FA317-C83E-4F40-98ED-007405CD915D.jpg
        Last edited by techie; July 20, 2021, 10:07 AM.
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

[MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION]...................I'm bottle blonde and I used to get it done in the salon but it got soooooooooooooooo expensive started doing it myself. I got myself a little paintbrush-type thing, mixing dish and clips etc from Poundland, and its so easy. And for some reason, it always coincides with a day the window cleaner's clashing about.............there's me wandering about with cling film wrapped around my head.
          Its nigh on over a year since I had my last haircut ................apart from me hacking at my fringe with my sewing scissors. Its now exactly as I want it............a short bob and a tidy fringe and one of the biggies is I liked the hairdresser.
          It's my first time with her so hoping she's a good cutter. I'm a wash and go type of gal.

Also at 8:30am I'm with my ear man. I'm fine, the ear trumpets are doing what they should but he and Mr. JC spent a fair bit of time crying on each other's shoulders about the Euros.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Congratulations on 6 years, [MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]. What a gift for yourself and your family!

Molly, my eyes are shot so when my glasses are off, it looks to me like I've got blonde streaks like I did years ago. So I just go with that belief and strut my young self through the day :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
              Congratulations on 6 years, [MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]. What a gift for yourself and your family!

Molly, my eyes are shot so when my glasses are off, it looks to me like I've got blonde streaks like I did years ago. So I just go with that belief and strut my young self through the day :haha:
              Oh me too NS...not blonde streaks..but EVERYTHING Else looks so much better without specs!
              Glad to be of service TECHSTER :yay:

Comment

Evening folks, just popped in to congratulate Mary, lovin’ the big 6!

Speaking of hair I’m just happy to still have a full head of it so I am.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Thanks Techie & NS It is a Big one!!

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                  Happy anniversary for 6 years Mary! Wowza! Good luck with the marathon. I'm in a big Melbourne community 10 k run this sunday. There's a marathon, half and 5 k too. Usually a few thousand punters, however we are currently experiencing a covid lockdown which may or may not extend to next weekend. I'll go for a run anyway. We can git out for exercise at least.
                  Good luck on Sunday Mr G, hopefully you will get out there and have the craic! I think we all upped our game a Bit over lockdown, Nothing else to do!

Hows the hair [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]??
                  Looks like I have a decade left of expensive highlights so.

Great your daughter has some freedom Rustop..
                  AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Mornng and waves to the underoooos,
                    The weather has changed from 'its so hot'' to 'where have I put my jumpers' but we are oop North. Think the rest of the country is baking.

Hair is fab..........I do like a good cutter. Just jump out of bed, run a brush through it and I'm done.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Head out the car window ...on our way home and deffo too hot!
                      Sent a message this morn but doesn't show up..so you'll have to show piccies of your new 'do' Techster!

Comment

Head out the car window ...on our way home and deffo too hot!
                        Sent a message this morn but doesn't show up..so you'll have to show piccies of your new 'do' Techster!
                        I’ve never been more satisfied…

45326583-9BD8-4EAE-88C6-CE2A8CBE7D65.jpeg
                        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5770[/ATTACH]
                          Well..
                          That's what I call...A RESULT:welldone::welldone:

Comment

Well..
                            That's what I call...A RESULT:welldone::welldone:
                            :welldone::welldone: Afternoon all. Just had a lovely day out. Visited a sculpture park in the morning. Had lunch outside and then went to Decathlon as my daughter had to go have another test before travel tomorrow in the airport and the shop is just down the road from there. Home for an hour and then going out to dinner. Will be absolutely stuffed. You are right Molly it was a scorcher. Glad you enjoyed your break and that you are happy with the hair JC.

Comment

Just calling in to say nighty night and mind the bedbugs don't bite

Btw does it not leave holes your pillow???
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

thats the image my son is would love! But the bright red curly locks won't play Ball..

Can not believe you need a jumper JC! Im jealous, hair too..

Love decatalan Rustop - fab day.
                                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Working...
                                X