Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Did I mention I have some great Bullwinkle designs & I sell shirts on ebay with them stitched on :H :H

Glad I got my running around done this morning because right now at Noon it's pouring rain with thunder & gusty winds
    Looking forward to a cooler & drier weekend

windy, I have that annoying headache too but I know it's weather related.......yuck.

lolab, my grandson is hysterical with my laptop & cell phone. He'll be 3 next onth so he's practically a pro :H

greg, I am so damn grateful for my sober time......you have no idea!
    The Newbies Nest was extremely important to me when I first started & that's why I still hang around here lending a hand & some proven experience when needed I think we need to keep the focus on 30 days AF on this thread & hope that those who wish to moderate post on the moderation threads - just makes sense to keep the Nest a safe place for all the Newbies.
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Day one - tick
      Thanks all
      You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good for you CantBelieve

It's 7 pm & pitch dark out.........going to be a long winter I suppose :eeks:

What's everyone up to??
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well - I've ordered the total abstinence hypno cd's...here's hoping something helps...
          That popping sound you hear is me attempting to remove my head from my arse. It's been there for years so this may take a while.
          Admitting I need healing. And I am not big enough to do this alone.
          AF - August 20, 2012

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Nesters, Off to a good start to be af this weekend. Lav, Picked up Glutamine so will let u khow how it all goes. Just need the cd s now!! You guys Lav, greg and others are making a real difference to people on this thread. I have posted elesware but just love Newbies. Cant Believe ..............there are a few of us on Ronnies thread for a we free of a pole dancing party.Hop In and lets give AL the big boot this WE!! Will post later, have to rush

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sorry, a WE free of alcohlol is what i really meant! ah ah

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well I was going to mention, since Lav asked what we were doing, that I was beading. I love to make beaded jewelry. I was going to mention that I'm a MasterBeader! But I thought this wouldn't be the time or place for an off color joke .....THEN Ronnie mentions Pole Dancing! Bahhhh! This nest has gone to the dogs! I read the thread over there, Ronnie, good one! Dam, of all times to have NO Rhythm! Whatever it takes to get thru, I say let the dancing begin!!! (I'll just watch!) Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Lolab, where does the 'over' arrow button live? I want to do window in a window (insert frustrated face here)! I need a kid, dang it! to show me these things!
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks Boozer - just joined the party

Byrdie - I need a kid too - couldn't work that double window thing out at all!
                    You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ican'tB......we suck! Wahhhh!
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm here! Sober Friday night
                        The arrows are on the other side of the keyboard near the numbers
                        Except I dont know for sure if laptops have them? Oh just checked the kids- yep it has them!
                        Up down left right little v's
                        ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

I just have to tell yuo right now - I am way too old for pole dancing :H
                          Hope they're having fun!

Prarie Fairy, hello, glad to see you again. I hope you get your CDs soon. I really loved them. Have you worked on your plan? Stick around & let us know how you're doing

Byrdie, do you sell your jewelry? Sounds pretty cool to me!

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a good evening
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Newbies Nest

Have a safe night in the Nest everyone!

Lav
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi all,
                              I feel great today.....it has been a very few busy days here for me what with all the summer sports starting up and not mention all the coaching and manageing of the teams that I do....but I tottally love it and it keeps me busy and out of trouble and to top it all off the sun is shinning.....yey........
                              I have not had time to read back but I hope you are all doing well and acheiving your goals.
                              Well I think I might have half an hour flopped on the sofa before I have to start thinking about dinner
                              Dont forget one day at a time or even one hour at a time and keep busy.
                              Take Care
                              Ronnie
                              xxxxxx
                              :dancin: enguin:
                              starting over

Comment

Newbies Nest

Me to Ronnie, Its been a great Sat doing lots of things without a hangover! Went to a few garage sales looking for some camping gear and bits and pieces as I am going to East Africa in Jan 2012 on a Camping Safari for 14 days. Went out to dinnner tonight, had my plan in place to keep mr sav blanc away from me. Sipped on some coke before we went out and ordered one glass of wine for my wife who doesnt drink much. Normally I would have gone to Dans for 2 or 3 bottles for myself to get plastered on.Looking fwrd to a free Sunday. Will check in tommorrow Good Night Nestors

Comment

Working...
                                X