No announcement yet.

100 Day Club members/Maintenance Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! (Pokes head in) I recently hit 100 AF days. Am I allowed in now, and what's the secret handshake?
    "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

Huge hugs and congrats Lil on 100 days, settle yourself in and keep rolling those days up. A wonderful achievement
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

way to go LilBit!!!
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Welcome aboard, Lil!!! I am so proud of you!!!! B
          :applause2:
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Glad to see you LilBit! Your posts are so great to read - both for content and style. You've already made it through a huge stress AF - really impressive!

Comment

Hey, thanks for the welcome to the big kids' table and kind words. I'm fortunate to be in such good company.
              "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

Welcome to the club, Lil!

Comment

Congrats & welcome to triple d's LilBit!

image.jpg
                  AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!

Lil, I missed your entrance. CONGRATS on your 100 AF days :yay:
                    So happy to have you here at the big kids table!
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

You're never supposed to ask a woman how old she is so I wont lol, but this comes with a big hug from this cowboy!

NoSugar!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Well, thanks, Cowboy. Actually, I'm 29 today (months AF :wink.

Comment

Happy Birthday on both counts today, NS!!! Hope you have a lovely, relaxing day!! :balloons: xo, B
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Happy 29 months NS and happy birthday. Love you to bits, you have been a wonderful inspiration to me on this journey to af-f-edness! great word!
                            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Yay, Lil's here. I concur with the Byrd's assessment of your writing. Keep 'em coming.

NS - 29 looks wonderful on you.

I haven't popped in here in a while.

Hope you are all well.

Pav

Comment

We are waiting for our newest arrival, Pav! Hypernova made it in yesterday!! Prize Patrol is waiting at the door for her! Great to see you! Hope all is well over on the left side of the states! xo, B
                                Tool Box
                                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                                X