Mod Squad Weekly Thread 20/10/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds just like out taxis over here - they cut in front of us and then STOP in the middle of the road to offload or pick up passengers!!
    That Grandma needs to get her head checked! I can't stand drivers who have no consideration for the kids in the car - the worst is putting a toddler in the front seat with NO seatbelt on... DUH!!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Morning Squaddies.
      Vlad, glad you got that off your chest! Nothing worse than bad drivers to start your day badly!
      Deebers, sorry about your cake (
      Hope all have a lovely day xxx
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

good morning everyone
        I am glad to hear it sounds like everyone is doing pretty good. I forgot to take Kudzu and had a glass and a half of wine, but that is not too bad, I feel like I am on the right track. I am feeling kinda tired today and yesterday - maybe the change of sesasons.
        Vlad - I have not really gotten acquainted with you, but I can appreciate the annoyance. MY worst drivers - no offense anyone - usually are people driving SUVs. I have friends and family with them, but still, I give those on the road with them the right of way.
        DeeBee It's not me, I don't sing. I wish I could!!! Hi Starting Over, I hope you have a lovely Wednesday! BH you had signed BH right, not booze hag, I hope!! Vera, you sound great! We are totally on the right track and all the supplements will do their repair work.
        Well, I am going to get back to my obligations. Meaning, catching up on schoolwork, and one of my darlings wet the bed, so glad my dryer is working!
        Lila

Comment

hi Starting Over
          we must have cross posted nice to see you around - I will check back later!
          Lila

Comment

Oh, we have a TV in the office, the boss insists it has to be on. Blooming cooking program is making vodka-infused jellies. Really didn't need to hear that. I'm not looking.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Oh and apparently they were very nice and they got 10/10. :yuk:
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Right I am stuffed to the gills with cake today! Just had a lovely tea party and my friend arrange a PLATTER of different cakes for me, which was too beautiful, with Happy Birthday written in chocolate on the plate but I am now feeling slightly ill :-o
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

LOL! Too much cake. I bet those cakes weren't made in a breadmaker.

Comment

Hahahahaha, they were made by pro's!

What you up to today Vladster?

Comment

Hi Guys, how is everyone doing on this fine day???
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Best Birthday wishes Dee....
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

DeeBee;448748 wrote: Hahahahaha, they were made by pro's!

What you up to today Vladster?
                          Working and posting crazy dreams on MWO.

Comment

Good morning squad!

Another busy day. Just wanted to check in and say hello.
                            Vlad I get really annoyed with stupid drivers too. I feel your pain!

periwinkle
                            Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Thanks Evie! How you doing today?

Vladster, what's your latest crazy dream?

Comment

Morning everyone. Feel great without AL in the system. With hubby gone for the week I would have been drinking a bottle of wine nightly I'm sure. That was the old way..."when the cat's away..."

Hubby called last night and was pleasantly surprised to hear I wasn't drinking. Told him this board is really helping me and it is! Thanks to all and a great good morning to you.
                                Eve11
                                "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X