X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February 09 Abbercisers!

I've put in a lot of foot pounding ! Ha ! I'm continueing my work out ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

February 09 Abbercisers!

ran 1 mile walked 3
      spinning class for 35 minutes

onward!

Comment

February 09 Abbercisers!

Did a fast dog walk yesterday, but the smallest dog is back so slower again now! A weeks free memebership to the gym I was thinking about going to popped through the door yesterday - divine intervention? My weight has been stuck since Jan, but is finally creeping downwards. Have a great day. B.
        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

February 09 Abbercisers!

Hi all! Thank you Peacenik for sharing pics of Puck and Lucy. Buck -n- Puck - how funny. Yes, they sure love their food and can put on the "I'm STARVING feed me NOW!" look. That eyeliner look, yes.

Yesterday was yoga. It's amazing but I'm already able to do more after only a few sessions. I wouldn't believe it except that I was able to do a pose yesterday that I was NOT able to do on previous attempts. I haven't gotten any at home sessions in since last Sunday, but hit the Monday and Friday classes, and WILL do at least one home session this weekend - either today or tomorrow. I am getting ready to leave for Curves as soon as I'm done typing this. So once I've finished Curves today that will be 5 Curves this week. Counting last Sunday at home, then Monday & Friday classes that's 3 yoga for the week. Pretty good! I can't believe I've been at this exercise thing since last MAY and been consistent. Never in my adult lifetime before now!

:b&d::sofa: Have a great day of abbercizing everyone!

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

February 09 Abbercisers!

Good Morning Friends,

Just returned from a 6 mile run. It felt good. I'm a bit behind in my training schedule for the 1/2 Marathon on March 22, but still have a few weeks to catch up. My training schedule calls for running 2 times during the week (about 4 or 5 miles) and then a long run on the weekend. I haven't been fitting in the weekday runs because of weather. Last Saturday I did 10 miles and next Saturday I will do 11 or 12 miles then back down for 6 the next sat and up to 12 or 13 the next sat. It sounds like a weird schedule but it really does work.

I'm still doing boot camp during the week too but I noticed today that I am quite inflexible even though we do some stretching in boot camp. Doing some yoga is definitely in order but will need to find some way to fit it into my schedule.

M03
            AF Since April 20, 2008
            4 Years!!!
            :lilheart:

Comment

February 09 Abbercisers!

Boy do I need some exercise. For the past month about all I've been doing is laying around and sitting in front of the computer. Yesterday I got up enough energy to take a 45' walk. Woopi do! I use to be able to do 15 mi. a day on my bike with no problem. It's the smoking that gets to me. I tire real easy lately. I'm working on that. I'm going to take a shower right now and hit the pavement. Have a great Sat. :baaah: :yeahright:
              Starting over again
              ray:

Comment

February 09 Abbercisers!

Hi guys!

Thanks for the inspiration...I'll try to keep-up! I'm getting my work-outs on Sat. and Sun., but my workday is 12 hours right now, so it's hard to show-up everyday...blah, blah, blah...excuses, excuses, excuses. And I'm putting-on about one pound a week, even without all those beers!

Alright, let's try some public commitment. Here goes... I commit to at least 30 minutes on the stationary bike every day!!! And maybe after I get warmed-up, I'll hit the Bow-Flex. I will report daily, success or fail! uch:

Comment

February 09 Abbercisers!

Hi abbers,
                  Got my 2x20 walks in. I have added a slight incline to the ole dreadmill and it doesn't seem to be a problem. Will probably add Little more next week along with the 3 days a week core and weight dvd's.
                  I have a 15 mile bike trail near me and want to start riding it as soon as the weather gets warmer. I use to ride everyday all summer not to long ago. So I know that's a reasonable goal.

hope everyone has a good day and reaches their goals.
                  AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

February 09 Abbercisers!

Exercise

Did a 45' walk and came home to fresh hot bagels, corn muffins and coffee cake. My bor-in-law was having some kind of meeting. Couldn't help myself. Had a corn muffin with butter, bagel w/crm. cheese. That blows my walk. I better get back out there. :argh: :bang: :hitme: ull:
                    Starting over again
                    ray:

Comment

February 09 Abbercisers!

Weekends are easy, but it's a start! 30+ Minutes on the bike and an easy but complete Bow-Flex circuit.

Comment

February 09 Abbercisers!

3 mile walk and yoga tonight

Comment

February 09 Abbercisers!

Hi

Done my usual Sun morning early swim - 40 lengths!!

Comment

February 09 Abbercisers!

75 minutes on the treadmill (5.5 miles walking with hills)...meditation and yoga later

peace

Comment

February 09 Abbercisers!

Good Morning,

Looks like we are all on a roll here...fantastic!

4 mile run this morning for me. It's so much easier when the weather is not freezing.
                              AF Since April 20, 2008
                              4 Years!!!
                              :lilheart:

Comment

February 09 Abbercisers!

Still doing it ! IAD
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X