w.c 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w.c 15th

Mae everybody,Mick there was onions in my recipe,seems like I put onions in everything haha,that's crazy about finding that old booze bottle,I wonder what you were thinking when you buried it? Probably depressed over drinking and thinking in a haze you'd bury it so it'd be gone who knows,glad the bunnies are getting a new mansion I've yet to build my chicken area,tbh I'm worried how Winslow is gonna act but I'll more than likely give it a shot,PQ,I didn't take the quiz yet,my brain still wants to sleep zzzz,Det,no need to apologize for venting about not being able to sleep cuz of your sinuses,allergies are an illness I swear! The other day I was trying to take what I call a "General Hospital" nap,I call it that cuz its on when I get home so I turn it up and doze cuz its so boring it puts me to sleep haha! Anyways my sinuses were so clogged I was gasping for air,gave me the creeps! Much love to all and wishes for a fabulous AF Thursday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oy ABers!

Pauly, my fellow sniffler! hows the pollen count looking? I use a lot of onions too.

Lav, every summer up here I've gotten a weird rash on my face around my nose, eyes and lips... also on my calves. hate it!
      hope that doesn't follow me south.

Mick, sounds like your having some good fun with rabbit disneyland. Yep, I'm moving in with Pauly (shhhhh... she doesn't know yet)

there was a giant owl in my tree this morn... I flew in to grab the camera and just missed it. egad!

took more benadryl at 1'30am and managed a few more hours sleep. yay!

so yes, extra brew for me to knock off the groggy effects, but otherwise all systems 'go'.

catch ya in a few loves
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Pauly...you got to scroll back and take the quiz. Let us know which movie is your favorite. Forgot that you'll be heading into the allergy season.

Det...glad to hear you got some sleep last night. You do sound better.

Shout out to the rest of the gang.

It was a quiet day at work and got lots accomplished. I've learned to ignore those emergencies that have nothing to do with me and respond with not my problem you figure it out. Well in the case of the accountant anyways. She's having invoicing issues with the new online registration program and she should have tested it all 2 months ago. Just told her whatever you do don't mess up my memberships. She left shortly before lunch so it was a doubly peaceful day. Have a restful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening folks,

Cold & windy here today, freeze warning issued for tonight. This is not the spring weather of my childhood, ha ha!

Mick,your bunny condo plan sounds awesome. They should love it when it’s done
          I d9n’t think we’ll be mov8ng any ducks in here anytime soon, ha ha! Vertical gardening would be a good idea if you’re running out of space.

Det, I hope you continue to heal from your injuries. The allergies are a definite added pain, grumble, grumble.
          I really do need a gardening hazmat suit, no kidding!

PQ, if your weather is sbove freezing then you’re doing better thsn we are here, Lol
          The computer problems you have at work seem like a continuing pain in the butt. IT can’t work that stuff out? Funny, my son graduated with a degree in Information Science Technology then went right into the Fire Academy because he didn’t like computers, ha ha!

Pauly, still thinking about chickens? I don’t know how far you would have to go but you can buy small chicken coops at the feed stores around here. You probably could have one delivered

Noth8ng special going on here, just a lot of it hing & stitching, ha ha!
          Have a peaceful night everyone!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

PQ,I got the same as you,,too much math haha

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
              PQ,I got the same as you,,too much math haha
              Figure out the trick yet? LOL

Comment

mornin all ..how are we today then?all been watching films have we ?ha ha..yesterday was a good day..dug out all the soil...no more bottles found...the weather was brilliant..got 3 fence panels,now in place ,2 are painted up ,ran out of preserver,so need to get some more,also did the one at the side of the greenhouse...I have also got a few seedlings I need to plant up.The weather was glorious yesterday...the highest temp was 30 degrees in my van..Rabbits are still on medication,she is great at taking it ,,,he hates it!Ive had 3 people ask me so far where I got my hanging baskets from...I did them myself..its nice when things like that come together ...well lets get on..got to finish the garden before the the thunderstorm tonight

20180419_152945.jpg

yep the dash in my van..

Pauly hows you then? I thought of you when I saw this pic...the guy is on a scooter and cant get in the shop so she cut is hair outside!! hope you are ok?

20180419_152155.jpg

go for it ..building the chicken run!!

hia ppqp...how are you then/ yep its poets day,maybe the accountant wont come in at all!!!right answer ...sort your own mess out lady!that would be my reply too...dont mind helping till you learn ,but I aint doing it for you..hope your weekend is a good one.

hi det how are you doing matey? all good I hope ..or better that you are on the mend.any sign of the owl?

hiya Lav hows you then today?the way this is working you should be in for some hot weather soon..strange you say vertical gardening ..i had thought of it..here you go brew time..re the haz suit ...Ive got a few pair of flameproof waterproof Overalls..the remains of my riot gear .Also antislash/cut/stab gloves...all I need is a shield ..and the job is on ...but they are great for gardening in ...I knew there was a use for them!got to take the broken panels to the tip.You fancy prickin out some seeds.?

big shout to everyone else ..have a great weekend
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick,post a pic of your flower pots when you get a chance PQ,what's the trick? Over my head haha,usually Friday stuff planned for me,99 cents,Walmart cuz the guinea pig is outta food,lunch with Kell then cleaning,grrrrr,much love to all and wishes for a great AF Friday!

Comment

Nothing special happening in these parts, or maybe my head is just too far up my butt to notice. Read back to PQ's Joy of Sex With Goats. Uh, definitely too distracted to figure that one out. Greeting to yiz all, anyway.

Comment

Aloooha Friday Aberoos!

PPQ, a peaceful day at work sounds marvy. And not resonating with the drama of others is an excellent skill.

Mick, great scooter pic. Glad the bunnies are still kicking.

Howdy Pie!

Pauly, hows the pollen count currently?

Up early tomorrow for day 1 of garage sale. Going to be crazy but I'll roll with it.

Anyone else like magic? I'm a huge fan. This guy is not just impossibly good but he's blind! nobody has been able to duplicate his moves.
                      just incredible Richard Turner - The Cheat (Perfomance) - YouTube

be well loves
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Pollen count feels like 10012 Det

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...how long will you have to give the medication? Yes, please post a pic of the hanging baskets, what great compliments. Accountant came in but left early. It was another quiet day and there's no events this weekend so didn't have to prep for anything. Looking forward to the weekend temps going to be around 50-60 and boy do we deserve it! I'm actually starting to think about my garden!

Pauly...it doesn't matter which number you pick it will always add up to 9 - The Joy of Sex with a Goat! No way Mick got #4. LOL Sounds like a perfect day except the cleaning, hope you passed on that.

Pi...you sound a little down. Get that head out of yer butt unless there's a lot of drama going on, then stick it back in! How's the garden doing? Is the tree still as healthy as the pic? Hope you find some adventure this weekend.

Det...oooh I love magic. I'll be checking the link out shortly. You're sounding good and you take it easy tomorrow, let others help.

Had a call from my bank wanting a payment which thankfully I was able to comply. Next week will be a little tight but hanging in till my money meeting. I just keep telling myself, you've got this, you're dealing with it. I hope everyone has a Positive Weekend, I know I'm going to try....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                            Pollen count feels like 10012 Det
                            Pauly...can you buy Reactine where you are? My sister had terrible allergies when she was living in California and couldn't take a lot of the over the counter sinus meds as she had somewhat the same reaction you have. Reactine was the only one that solved the issues with no side effects.

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Sunny but still too cold to plant seeds or anything yet. We have another freeze warning for tonight, ho hum.

Mick, I am going to just put the brakes on & stop myself before I consider pulling any more weeds outside - I know better & don't want to keep making the same stupid mistake. DUH!
                              There's plenty of other stuff for me to do, the weeds will just have to stay put.
                              Sounds like you made some good progress outside today, nice. Please send the warm weather this way

Det, I hope your sale is a major success!
                              Hope you have good weather for it too which brings people out

Pie, no news is usually good news, right?

Pauly, get yourself an allergy mask with a hepa filter. You would look so cool!!!
                              Masks for Allergies, Respirators, Pollen Masks, and Cold Weather

Wishing everyone a peaceful night.
                              Lav
                              Last edited by Lavande; April 20, 2018, 07:18 PM.
                              AF since 03/26/09
                              NF since 05/19/09
                              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by porqoui View Post
                                Pauly...can you buy Reactine where you are? My sister had terrible allergies when she was living in California and couldn't take a lot of the over the counter sinus meds as she had somewhat the same reaction you have. Reactine was the only one that solved the issues with no side effects.
                                I've never heard of it PQ,I'll be looking for sure thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X