w.c 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w.c 15th

Oh I guess it's Zyrtec here,tried it before and it made me super spacey,I have a rough time with allergy meds
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
      Oh I guess it's Zyrtec here,tried it before and it made me super spacey,I have a rough time with allergy meds
      Yup, it's not the same thing as Reactine, she could only take that. You could PM me your address and we could see if I could mail it to you?

Comment

Pauly, I just started on Xyzal yesterday and it's really helping. I might have to take a note from Lav and wear a mask when it's bad there.

PPQ, money isn't worth our happiness. i know it's easy to say......

snuck out to the lake this arvo and snapped some wild horsey pics. they were putting on a show

Shared album - Xring007 - Google Photos

the little ones playing are just darling. Notice they are still staring right at me though.... very aware.

oops, forgot about lifering meeting in progress. off I go. be well loves!
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

morning all...how are we today /all good?its 6.30am and Ive let the rabbits out ...this is there last day of meds ,but to be honest the have perked up tremendously..as you can see Well I wa aching last night ,thats the garden done to how I want..I shortened the veg plot by 2ft in length,refenced and painted it...and redistributed the soil..6ft x2 x2 is a lot of soil..finshed the back fence panels ,if you look in the borders there are all sorts of mad ornaments ,scarecrows,frogs ,gnomes,poppies...they give it colour ,and dare I say interest...Im out detecting tomorrow..

ok brew time...

hiya det ..that magician was pretty good ..have you ever seen Dynamo..?he is unreal he is on you tube....nice pics mate of the orsez..best o luck with the garage sale.

hiya ppqp....hows yuo then today?yup the answers all add up the same way!weather is fab here ,tho it changes to rain at 4 today.how did it go at work yesterday then?good for you re the money payments ..so a dose of sunshine and a busy doing nothing weekend? go for it!

hiya pauly ..how are you today then?you feeling any better?still got the hayfever thing?did you get the ginnypigz food ?

hiya pie..whats up ?you dont sound like a happy bunny at all!stop, reassess and smile?

hiya Lav,hows you then?its shorts n t shirt here ..at this time of the morning...seedlings got to be done today have put it off and off .....brew time ...

heres some pics I took this morning..thats the rear fences done,and all the mad ornaments in the border

20180421_062553.jpg

2 spoiled rabbits! you can see where I have cut the veg border back,where the stone is next to the rabbit hutch ..all that lot.All that brown fencing is being replaced

20180421_062821.jpg

hanging basket for Julies mums house ..her fave flowers

20180421_062727.jpg

mine

20180421_062858.jpg
          Last edited by Mick; April 21, 2018, 02:01 AM.
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Yes, decidedly low energy here. Partly the natural ebb and flow of things. Partly a project that I've been working on that's sucked me in, and made me feel angry. I put the whole things aside yesterday, and feel lighter today.

Mick, love all your colorful plants and ornaments. Your garden looks positively idyllic! Do you prefer working outside, or inside with the trains?

PQ, good for you on making the budget work as it must. Builds confidence. My plants and tree are thriving. Not sure why, but watching that tree grow gives me great pleasure.

Good luck with the garage sale, Det. Hope you have a wonderful turnout.

Pauly, Negan surely does have that bad boy appeal, doesn't he? I completely get your crush. Thinking that if there ever is a zombie apocalypse, we should make our way towards Lav and Sam.

Lav, don't let the weeds get you down. As you say, they're likely to stay put, so you can pull them another day.
            Last edited by Pie; April 21, 2018, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick love the pics Det,hope your sale goes good,we quit having yard sales years ago cuz people either don't stop or haggle on price too much,plus I used to like sitting out there drinking beers Pie,are you gonna watch FearTWD? I had started with the first couple of seasons then bailed but now that Morgan is on I think I'll watch again,PQ,I still have a full bottle of Zyrtec in my cupboard along with flonase,mucinex,Allegra and claritin haha,much love to all and wishes for a super,sober Saturday!
              Last edited by paulywogg; April 21, 2018, 08:00 AM.
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Det...good to see your photo's again. Good Luck today.

Mick...good job on nursing the sickies back to health. Great pic of them playing in their paradise. But at least it was a good ache. When can you expect the new palace? I love all the ornaments, give the place character. We're having fab weather here too! Good luck with detecting tomorrow.

Pi...that sounds better. Yup, put it aside and it'll look different when you get back to it. I'm glad you're getting pleasure out of your tree. That's an accomplishment! Get yourself lots of outdoor exercise in today, that's my plan.

Pauly...you could open up a sidewalk pharmacy for a little extra cash! LOL

Going to out and about today. Not sure what I'll be doing but it won't be sitting inside on this glorious day. Have a Super Saturday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Pauly, like you I never warmed up to Fear, but now that Morgan is on, I agree it's worth a watch.

PQ, I hope your glorious Saturday goes on and on. It's been too long!

I was tempted to go back to bed earlier, but instead drove downtown to renew my expired passport. One day each year, the passport office holds an event that allows folks to show up without an appointment, and no confirmed travel. Today's the day, so I went for it. Feels like an accomplishment!

Comment

Pi...look at you go, accomplishment #2! Obviously the right choice.
                    Was out earlier and now the winds have picked up with a few droplets of water. It won't amount to anything and we're supposed to hit 70F by Tuesday. :yay:

Comment

whew! what a day ABeroooonies!

big sale, super crazy as predicted but rolling with the punches. Made quite a stack of cash too which is fantastico as I have to get work done on truck Monday.

Mick, so glad the spoiled wabbits are out and about.

PPQ, high 70's here today. just the other night i was freezing my buttox off.

shouts to Pauly and Pie from the sunny high desert.

TTops? Sunflower?

well, it's certainly shower time at the OK corral. Be well loves
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

We had a nice spring day, grateful too!
                        I did spend some time outside feeling the sun & not touching any poison ivy, ha ha!

Det, I just love your horse pics, wow!!
                        Congrats on the successful sale today - money is good, ha ha!!! Your hard work paid off, awesome

Mick, your garden looks very happy indeed! Love seeing your flowers, hope we can actually get some things planted this coming week - fingers crossed.

Pie, glad you got out & about, good for the soul. I just had my passport renewed by mail,, only took about two weeks to get here. Glad your day improved!

PQ, our temps all look to be well above freezing for the coming week. Do you think we are finally moving onto spring??
                        Let's hope this is the real thing!

Pauly, sober yard sales are completely possible - give it a try!
                        I love getting rid of unused stuff but I also like to donate to Purple Heart & they even come to pick up your stuff

I am expecting my daughter & her family tomorrow, it's been a while since they've been here. I'm thinking about brushing off the grill & getting the season started right!
                        Wishing everyone a nice night!

Lav
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                        X