Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wc 15th

Greetings Abbers,

Total rain day here but at least we're not getting the tornadoes like the mid-west is getting, wow!

Mick, that egg was the first ever triple yoker & yes, we do get an occasional egg with none. I guess the chickens have ADD too, ha ha!
    Much quieter so I was able to get a lot more unpacking done. We have too much STUFF I should just pitch it or donate all that unnecessary stuff, ugh.
    Glad you saw blue skies today.
    Btw - did you send this tool over here as a punishment for us sending the orange menace over there?? HA ha Nigel Farage flies under radar to support Trump-backed Senate candidate | Politics | The Guardian

Pauly, hope your work day wasn't too bad

Sam, sorry about the continuing trouble with your post driver Is renting one for a day or two out of the question? I know YB has rented them in the past for small jobs.
    Good luck with your court appearance, hate that stuff myself.
    I hope you have a great trip to Seattle. I've never been there but I wouldn't my going some day

Hello to Rusty & everyone.

Just a note to let you know that I've heard from SK again. Poor thing has fallen again & has fractured her other wrist (in addition to the hand fracture she endured previously). She is going to some facility to recuperate & get physical therapy. I really hope she does well & can get back to her home.

Wishing everyone a nice night!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Re: wc 15th

Lav,
      that's bad news for SK. dang!

oddly enough I had one to rent this weekend then my new valve came in and I canceled, go figure, eh?

PQ, taking some noise makers on my trip, oh yeah!
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
      X