Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am on a mission! Who wants to join me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spam!

First of all--your plan is wonderful! And of course your hubby is not going to understand the intricacies of it--but that's not his fault.

I am doing the 30 min circuit at Curves and I can see that it could get boring. I only do it 3 X a week and I mix it up with hiking with my boys, walking, BELLY DANCING, and some light weigh lifting at home. We'll see. I'm a goal setter and right now only 2 members at the club can burn 1,000 calories. Guess what I'm gonna do?? Yep--gonna get to the 1,000 calories! I'll keep you posted!
    :h getting better every day

Comment

HI All!
      I just did the unthinkable...
      I cooked TACOS tonight...I had about 3 tacos broken up on my plate with heaps of salad,meat,light cheese and NO sour cream...I enjoyed it just as much and am now drinking water with lemon...even though I have had a few AL drinks already!
      Ordinarily I would just go all out after starting to drink,Ie: keep drinking AL and not give a toss what I actually consumed..but just lately I am actually controlling it....more!
      Bad night last night sleeping, so did nott ake the dog for a walk, but hope to tomorrow am, so I can report in to you lot!
      Just downed the last of 'my' AL in the house! Words of encouragement (ie: how much more weight I will gain by buying more) will not go astray here! I listen when other's tell me........
      Keep going strong people... you are doing so well and I do feel inspired when I read this thread!
      Chook

Comment

ChickenNumber3;826098 wrote: HI All!
        I just did the unthinkable...
        I cooked TACOS tonight...I had about 3 tacos broken up on my plate with heaps of salad,meat,light cheese and NO sour cream...I enjoyed it just as much and am now drinking water with lemon...even though I have had a few AL drinks already!
        Ordinarily I would just go all out after starting to drink,Ie: keep drinking AL and not give a toss what I actually consumed..but just lately I am actually controlling it....more!
        Bad night last night sleeping, so did nott ake the dog for a walk, but hope to tomorrow am, so I can report in to you lot!
        Just downed the last of 'my' AL in the house! Words of encouragement (ie: how much more weight I will gain by buying more) will not go astray here! I listen when other's tell me........
        Keep going strong people... you are doing so well and I do feel inspired when I read this thread!
        Chook
        I drink lemon water to, many benifits :goodjob:
        Top 10 Health Benefits of Lemon Water | LifeMojo
        Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Yipee!!

Well, Tuesday is the day I weigh myself and log my losses.

I am down to 84.5 kgs. A total of 5.5 kgs since the end of Jan.

I love water with a slice of lemon in it but it leaves my mouth tasting very metallic. Maybe that's because I have braces at the moment. I will give it another try when the braces eventually come off.

Spam xx

Comment

Thursday lunchtime and just got back from the gym.

It as HARD today. Cardio / weight intervals. Ouch. Still out of breath.

Spam xx

Comment

Spam;826417 wrote: Yipee!!

Well, Tuesday is the day I weigh myself and log my losses.

I am down to 84.5 kgs. A total of 5.5 kgs since the end of Jan.

I love water with a slice of lemon in it but it leaves my mouth tasting very metallic. Maybe that's because I have braces at the moment. I will give it another try when the braces eventually come off.

Spam xx
              You are suppose to have it with 1/2 juice of a lemon lol
              Did you a look at the link?

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Hi Flip,

No, I didn't read that bit. I just saw someone at work once (ages ago) drinking warm water with a slice of lemon in it. Also, I think it's a Weight Watchers thing.

I'll try the half lemon juice but I'm still not sure my teeth will cope.

Spam xx

Comment

Spam;827636 wrote: Hi Flip,

No, I didn't read that bit. I just saw someone at work once (ages ago) drinking warm water with a slice of lemon in it. Also, I think it's a Weight Watchers thing.

I'll try the half lemon juice but I'm still not sure my teeth will cope.

Spam xx
                  I find it quite nice in the morning, plus if you just have it with warm not boiling water then you can down it quite quickly.

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Hi all - I'm following the program pretty much to the letter and seem to be gaining weight, not losing. My exercise and eating habits are pretty much the same. Don't most people lose weight on the topiramate?

Comment

Hmmm!

Nil exercise,but had some Myotherapy yesterday for back problems, so have to take it easy for a few days.So will kick it into action on Monday! So far am eating ok and not having AL for 3 days,today will be day 4! Already feeling less bloated.I am enjoying great tea with mint! Trying not to have the diet coke either....another of my sad addictions!!!

See how I go! hope everyone has smooth sailing over the weekend!
                      Chook

Comment

Well, I seriously think I am not going to lose weight this week. I have eaten far too much and not excercised enough due to a crunched knee.

But I am losing inches. I have some clothes in my wardrobe that I have not worn yet as they are / have been too small.

I went out to dinner this evening and got into an unworn outfit. A beautiful linen skirt and a silk top. They weren't tight - they were perfect. And I felt wonderful.

A couple of things to remember...

Weight training can build muscles which means fat loss and muscle gain. But your scales cannot show this. Muscle weighs more than fat.

Some weeks you lose pounds / kilos and other weeks your lose inches / centimetres.

Spam xx

Comment

Yeah Spam! It's like shopping in your closet when you get to wear clothes that previously did not fit!

I have been missing in action due to company in town......will get back on track starting today. We ate out a lot, but I shared my meals with my husband and I didn't drink a drop of AL!

Talk to you all soon! I love what Spam just wrote--muscle weighs more than fat so your weight isn't the only measure to worry about!

Love to you all!
                          BELLINATOR

Comment

I found a great site.
                            Weight Loss Resources - Fad Free Tools for Healthy Weight Loss
                            I think I found this from a site that Flip Top gave us.

Anyway, it starts with a 24 hour free trial......but I signed up for a membership and now I'm in the walking challenge. Check it out!

Comment

burned 1115 calories tonight at curves!

Comment

Well Done Bell. Still struggling that it can be done at Curves. I'm doing a gruelling regime but the bike is only showing 35 cals for a bucket load of effort.

I haven't been out this week due to another injury - bad knee. I am going out tomorrow for a 5 km walk.

I'll report in afterwards. I need to lose big kgs before 18 June.

Spam xx

Comment

Working...
                                X