Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am on a mission! Who wants to join me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's all my fitness buddies?

I had a HUGE session at the gym on Thursday but have done nothing since.

Going out on a 5km run/walk tomorrow with son on his bike.

Without the AL the weight is dropping off.

I need to lose 10 kgs before 18 June - a big target - and then another 5 - 10 kgs from mid July onwards.

I will be in a UK size 10 - 12 (USA 6 - 8) for New Year's Eve 2010.

Spam

Comment

Good Job Spam! I was gaining wait and couldn't figure out why. I was alone for a week while spouse visited his kids/grandkids back east. I wasn't eating regularly, working really odd hours (I'm a CPA in the throes of tax season - I would be working odd hours anyway) but my workouts have been shortened). Then he came home and I think he brought a germ home with him because over the weekend I was really tired, appetite went away and all of a sudden dropped 4 of those ugly pounds. Still not feeling really great but am certainly going to try to keep those 4 off and the rest (won't say how many) I had gained. Ideal weight which I haven't seen since my late 20's: 115 lbs. But I would be really, really happy with 120.

Hope you all had a nice Chocolate Bunny Day yesterday!!

Comment

Unfortunately those 4 pounds jumped right back on. Drat! I'll I'm going to try to not worry about it till after April 15. If anyone else is having the same experience, please post!

Comment

Yep - After a really good couple of months the weight seems to be creeping back on! Just this week though, so maybe it's hormonal.

I'm going away for the weekend, so I'm not going to worry about it too much and start again with the excercise on Monday.

Comment

Hi all!

Can't say that I've lost weight, or that I'm doing anything particularly well or concertedly, however, there have been a few positives this week.
            1.Had talk with hubby and we 'seem' to both be on the same page again.
            2.Stopped drinking..now Day5 AF! (Best I've done for awhile)
            3. have taken dog for a walk twice this week..not great, but better than nothing!
            Hope everyone else is doing okay.
            The fact that we still have chocolate easter egge in the fridge doesn't help me right now, I must say ..urgh!
            Chook

Comment

Am going to do that awful thing and do my BMI on the Wii fitness...so I have a baseline measure to start from! Am VERY concerned what it is going to say to me..but shall just have to bear up and cop it sweet!
              Am going to start back into fitness slowly (but hopefully) steadily...some walking of the dog and maybe some Yoga on the Wii here and there! Need to stop with the chocolate of an evening too..carb & sugar cravings are hitting hard now that AL is not in the system!
              Once I do the measure I shall report it in here..so you can all bear witness to my current state!!(AGH!)
              Chook

Comment

Hi Fitness Friends!

I have been missing in action due to work demands, but "I'm BACK!"

I'm down 10 pounds now thanks to Curves and walking!

I also mentioned the website that has the walking challenge on it--I've walked to Paris and Italy now! It's fun.

Hope to catch up with you all. I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel at work, so I hope to get some more posts in.

Love to all!:l
                :h getting better every day

Comment

Hi Fellow Fitness Freaks ( or in my case...potential freak)

Bell...you sound like you are doing so well! How great for the pounds lost and the great attitude!

I went for a brisk walk with my dog this morning (before the sun came up), so have begun the day on a burst of energy!! Into my second cup of Coffee at the moment, but plan on having a healthy breaky and then into the day with the wee chicks while they are home on school holidays!!!

Meant to do my BMI etc on the Wii yesterday,but did not get there,so am going to do it today and maybe the Yoga I keep sprouting on about!! Wish me luck.

Chook

Comment

Walked tonight for 30 minutes........feel like I'm hitting a bit of a wall. I weigh and measure at Curves this week so we'll see.

How's everyone else?

Comment

Did my weight/BMI etc the other day and it is...very tragic! Then had to measure self for a dress fitting..even more depressing...so am planning on walking tomorrow am with dog...!
                      Come on Bell, we can do it!!
                      Chook

Comment

Hi All,

Son is home at the moment on school hols so going to the gym is difficult although I am there tomorrow AM.

In the meantime, we have been walking. Today we went bowling - which I hope gave me a small amount of excercise.

Spam xx

Comment

Let's hang in there! Any exercise is better than no excercise! We can get through this together! :l

Comment

A good session at the gym this morning.

500 m row, followed by 2 km on the bike then a 1 km run. Then some core strength stuff. It was by far the best session I have had.

Bell - I agree. Any movement is better than sitting on the couch.

Spam

Comment

Weighing and measuring at Curves tomorrow......I'll keep you posted!

Comment

wow Spam!~ That's enough to be in a triathalon or something!

Comment

Working...
                                X