Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am on a mission! Who wants to join me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI Folks!

Took the dog for a marathon-like walk yesterday arvo, which involved a giant hill and about 1 hour of walking! He was not impresses with me by the end of it!!
    Now I ache somewhat (lol) but in a satisfying way!

Am having a few drinks tonight, but have been eating alot better and AF for about a fortnight now! Have lost a kilo or more, but will probably put on a bit tonight(urgh) But will do the Wii fitness tomrrow with my girls and get back on track!

Let's keep going folks! Oh, I was going to let you know my measurements! (Cause I want to confess to you,so I have to be accountable! (Afterall, I only have 3 months to loose 7 centimeters from the waist!)

Right, I weigh 60kg! Waist is about 84cm and height is 168cm: so the BMI is (about 21),but there is alot of lard involved!urgh! and cellulite double-urghh!

Here is to fitness and good health and fitting into my medieval dress in 3 month's time!

Chook

Comment

well i pumped my tyres up and went for a very short bike ride..loved it. then took the dogs out on my bike... they are gonna get fit too.. im starting slowly but gonna keep it up
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

go us! duck!! is your heiny sore?
        :h getting better every day

Comment

i have lost 14 inches and 7 pounds.

i was kind of hoping that it would be more pounds oh well.

Comment

HI Folks!

Plan on getting some housework done and then some exercises this afternoon of some kind! My diet suffered majorly yesterday..just ate way to much junk...but am back on track today!

Hope we are all staying strong!

I was going to weigh self on Wii-fit today, but after yesterday I wont even bother..urgh!

GO hard peoples!
            chook

Comment

I am with this group also! Count me in. I found the calories in alchohol, metabolism slowing of alchohol, overeating while drunk, and finally "feeding hangovers" have all caused weight gain. The alchohol elimination is always the most difficult part for me.
              Toast to us! (with water of course!

Comment

hi spanky! welcome!

i am writing tonight to set out my goals for the week (this is good for everyone to do--when you put it in writing it makes it more pressing for you to do). i am going to go to curves 3 times this week and i plan to walk every night this week too. an awesome benefit of this is my princess girl dog is getting into shape with me......

when i reach my goal of losing my first 20 pounds i am going shopping.

anybody else have a reward in mind?

let's go!!:thumbs:

Comment

I am just looking forward until tomorrow. Although I LOVE the school holidays, it has really thrown my fitness timetable. As soon as the school run is over tomorrow morning, I am off to do something. Not sure if I shall run or walk yet.

Comment

Hi Bell,Chikn, Spam and all------------
                    had a "trigger moment" that of course was related to family conflict stuff. But I DIDN'T pick up alchohol- and stuck to weightwatchers plan today. So just for today-- all is well. I have a reward in mind- the SAME one. SHOPPING after 20# down. wishing you all peace in heart, Spanky

Comment

Hey All,

Shopping sounds good!

My excercise for today was a 5km / 3 mile walk. I love it as I get to day-dream!

In 3kgs / 6.6 lbs, I get to open the suitcase with my "next size down" clothes in it. I would love to go shopping as I am going on holiday in 8 weeks. However, here in Australia it's winter and even though it NEVER gets cold in winter there are scarves and coats in the shops. We're going to the northern hemisphere where it's going to be summer.

I just hope the stuff in that suitcase fits.

Spam

Comment

Spam, are you there, my friend?

Comment

If so, TND is calling.

Comment

my dog walking on my bike is going well. dogs are having a good run and my muscles are getting reminded what they are supposed to do. im taking it really easy. ive actually put on weight since stopping drinking as ive been nibbling through the witching hours. its now time to address this. as with the booze im taking little steps, i know i used to really enjoy exercise so that person is now being given space to come back.
                            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

wow- the morning of day 3 and it was so easy to get up!! I have a few extra minutes before work! So, I need to relish in this and not GO BACK !
                              Spam- years ago, before internet- I had a "pen pal" (as they were called back then) in Australia and we wrote each other for years. The world seemed much larger then- now we are all such close neighbors.

Comment

Did a half hours walk with dog this morning and then another half hour (selfishly) all alone!
                                Was at work most of the day,so did not get carried away with the eating, but tonight remains to be anther issue.Wednesdays are PIzza night here, and Mr Chook makes a mean seafood pizza..it is SOOOOO hard to stop eating it!!!!!Wish me luck folks!
                                Chook

Comment

Working...
                                X