Pinksters Awesome AF August!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mia;1156400 wrote: OK KEEPS! Your on no excuses I have to get back into it! :l
    oh yes you do Mia, work that buff off girl, you are going to feel fantastic in your 70,s ( days that is not age lol) your muscles need to ache otherwise penalties will occur xxxxx
    Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Keeps your making me laugh:H xxx

Comment

I'm very quietly creeping tentatively in here...shhhhhh...don't want Keeps to see me...she scares me...:eeks:
        I think I will try this Pinkster stuff again....but I am nearly 50 and very wobbly...nah that's not an excuse that she will let me off on...right..
        Plan today
        Poached egg on toast ... Check
        Supps......Check
        Find a dog....Check
        Walk it.....just leaving
        Buy a sports bra.......have an M & S voucher..will do it on return from said walk
        Walk past the gym doors at least a dozen times.....no probs that's a daily thing
        Go in and DO something......eeeek
        scuttle home and seek solace for embarrassment by finding another dog to walk.......easy
        wait for the penalties.....:sofa:

Any good as a starter Keeps? x
        ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

Oh...and I will eat lots of salady things from garden for lunch with some salmon and some carrot and ginger soup in the evening...drink copious amounts of cold fizzy water with lovliness in and green tea and mint in between...and write up those 13 affirmations from WFS...quite liking this plan actually.....

Comment

Oh God Keeps you are taking no prisoners!!!
            Just back from a great sweaty 5 mile run- couldn't find my dog but went anyway. He was sitting on the front step when I got back- will have to take him for a walk later!
            Having oats, eggs & cottage cheese for brekky now, taken my supps & loads of water. Just taking my son to work now & will do the shopping- fish & salad for dinner later, chook, salad & rye crackers for lunch I think.
            Will check back later- great to be accountable here.
            Day 10 today & feeling great.
            Pinksters rock!
            SJ xxx :groupluv:

'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act but a habit.' Aristotle

Comment

Good morning! Got on the scale for the first time in months so I would know where I started. 155. Marched my butt over to the treadmill and took off the boxes that landed on top of it last time we had company and proceeded to use the dammed thing for it's inteded purpose. Whoppee! Starting my fourth day without alcohol. Staying AF is going to be the key to keeping this plan in place.

Great start, everyone! Glad to see you joined, QB! I saw on another thread that you were thinking about it and hoped you would. A lot of times when you post you say things that I relate to.

Looking forward to hearing all of your stories today. Off to work...
              ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
              -----------------------------------
              Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

I am here and not hiding surprisingly ... can't wait to see what sort of punishment Keeps has in mind.. Star jumps won't do it, Keeps. I do them every day on the mini trampoline. I love the new, improved, boot camp attitude around here. It's just what I need. OK so you all have goals. I will be 55 in October and like everyone here says, I want to be the best I can be on my birthday in October. So here goes:

Add some more bouncing time daily
                Kayak or swim in river weather permitting
                No processed food
                Lots of water with mint and lemon (my new drink)
                L-Glut (would 2000 grams three times daily be enough?)
                Other supps (waiting for me at the post office)
                Checking in here every day
                No booze !! No excuses!! No feeling sorry for myself!! No hiding !! No denying!!

I am 4" 11" inches and weight 126 (lost the weight in June with my 17 days a/f) and would like to be 120 of solid toned muscle... by my birthday.

Question for you all?? Please explain the hypno tape thing and in what order to listen to them... do they really help? I have them; just not using them. I now have the time.

Another beautiful day, smoothie for brekki, salmon, asparagus and brown rice for dinner... peach upside down cake for my niece's birthday cake. She and her boyfriend are here for the long weekend. She is not a big drinker so can't use her as an excuse.

Tips
                Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Tips,

Yes, your dose of L-Glut looks good. I'm on the same dose, and no sugar cravings. I drown myself in mint double chocolate chip ice cream a week ago....:upset:

I use the CD's only at night, as I don't have time in the day. But...read the paper that comes with them. Do the Clearing and Hypnotic cues first in the daytime.
                  Then...I keep the subliminal CD's on a continuous loop while I sleep. I only hear the sound of water, and they are soothing to sleep to, at least for me.
                  If it bothers DH, just put some ear buds in and fall asleep. I also have a CD player that I can program to shut off in 90 min. That works too, but in the beginning, I listened all night long, as you get hypnotic suggestion all night. I'm on day 72 and I still sleep to it.
                  THOUGHTS become THINGS
                  choose the GOOD
                  ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Happy Monday Pinksters. I am loveing the the attitude of this thread this month. I don't have alot of time to post. I'm afraid Keeps will get me if I don't get my trainers on and do my 60 min. of Zumba before I go to work. I have lost 6 1/2 pounds since I joined the pinksters in June. Slow and steady for me. I will post my plan for August a little later. I'm off to dance. Keep up the amazing work Pinksters.
                    Blues
                    AF since 06/27/2011

Of all vices, drinking in the most imcompatible with greatness. Sir Walter Scott

Comment

Sitting here sipping my faux wine; just got out of the water. Hubby just announced he's having a nice glass of wine. Mine looks like wine, tastes like cheap wine, and its in a lovely glass... so feeling like I felt the first of June... strong.

Welcome Blues Dancer... I am trying to increase my bouncing time too as Keeps seems to have eyes in the back of her head.. LOL.. love that girl.

Not going to be a long post as it's so gorgeous outside this evening and sitting on the deck sipping is what I do best...

Tips
                      Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                      ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Phew....first day as a Pinkster done...ALL of it...knackered...x

Comment

Queenbug;1156457 wrote: I'm very quietly creeping tentatively in here...shhhhhh...don't want Keeps to see me...she scares me...:eeks:
                          I think I will try this Pinkster stuff again....but I am nearly 50 and very wobbly...nah that's not an excuse that she will let me off on...right..
                          Plan today
                          Poached egg on toast ... Check
                          Supps......Check
                          Find a dog....Check
                          Walk it.....just leaving
                          Buy a sports bra.......have an M & S voucher..will do it on return from said walk
                          Walk past the gym doors at least a dozen times.....no probs that's a daily thing
                          Go in and DO something......eeeek
                          scuttle home and seek solace for embarrassment by finding another dog to walk.......easy
                          wait for the penalties.....:sofa:

Any good as a starter Keeps? x
                          Well QB the creeping did not work as i see you loud and clear and you should indeed be scared, very scared as absolutely no excuses are acceptable this month ( ha ha ha ha) Being 50 is no excuse for being wobbly so you may not walk past that gym door without going in although am liking the dog walking! Loving the food choices QB and its great to have you back with the Pinksters. However, you have incurred a penalty for being cheeky and you must therefore hold the plank for 30 seconds, make sure your butt is flat and count 30 seconds slowly............. how did that feel??? xx

Comment

SarahJane;1156495 wrote: Oh God Keeps you are taking no prisoners!!!
                            Just back from a great sweaty 5 mile run- couldn't find my dog but went anyway. He was sitting on the front step when I got back- will have to take him for a walk later!
                            Having oats, eggs & cottage cheese for brekky now, taken my supps & loads of water. Just taking my son to work now & will do the shopping- fish & salad for dinner later, chook, salad & rye crackers for lunch I think.
                            Will check back later- great to be accountable here.
                            Day 10 today & feeling great.
                            Pinksters rock!
                            WOW 5 miles :goodjob: is that without stopping at all? Very impressive :h how long has it taken you to build up to 5 miles? Day 10 SJ fantastic!!!! Apart from going without the dog you deserve a round of applause:wd::wd::wd: check in later and update us on the food front, loving your menu x

Comment

Irie;1156534 wrote: Good morning! Got on the scale for the first time in months so I would know where I started. 155. Marched my butt over to the treadmill and took off the boxes that landed on top of it last time we had company and proceeded to use the dammed thing for it's inteded purpose. Whoppee! Starting my fourth day without alcohol. Staying AF is going to be the key to keeping this plan in place.

Great start, everyone! Glad to see you joined, QB! I saw on another thread that you were thinking about it and hoped you would. A lot of times when you post you say things that I relate to.

Looking forward to hearing all of your stories today. Off to work...
                              Love that expression , 'marched my butt' think we should all use it and do lots of butt marching in august, great stuff getting the treadmill back in action, do you play some funky music when you march??? Sounds great !

Comment

Good Morning PINSKSTERS! I have the day of today so I hope this counts Keeps I have my own home on 3 acres and it is on a slope. I have a truck load of mulch you guessed it at the top of my driveway. So I am going to do 20 wheelbarrows full today up and down up and down with my HOT PINK RUNNING SHOES and my 3 dogs all in tow!

Just started my morning of with my water and fresh lemon juice although that is not new I have been having my lemon juice every morning as long as I can remember and I have never ever had a cold! I do not even know what it feels like to have a cold! xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X