How Many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many

The fact that there are more women here than men gives me hope. I think we (us guys) should be proud to admit there is a problem. I have so many other male friends who need help but would never admit it.

For me, my wife has had it with my problem. Tonight is Monday Night Football, should be a tough test, hopefully I'll only have a few beers and not end up like a blibbering idiot.

Comment

How Many

Hang in there

Hey Andy...............Admitting you have a problem is half the battle. This is Tuesday so I hope you survived Monday Nite Football. Booze can kill a marrige...........hope your working on that deal as well. All the best
      Chuck

Comment

How Many

TheChuckster wrote: Hey Andy...............Admitting you have a problem is half the battle. This is Tuesday so I hope you survived Monday Nite Football. Booze can kill a marrige...........hope your working on that deal as well. All the best
        Chuck
        Monday Night wasn't too bad. Better than usual. I had five beers and two drinks. Way too much, but about half of what I'd usually have. And I spaced it out over six hours.
        Going to the doc tomorrow to switch from campral to topa.

Comment

How Many

Yes, a golfer fan myself....play a little as well...from NC....I am out numbered in my home as well 3 to 1...wife..2 hormone teenage daughters....no wonder I have had drinking problems....

Looking forward to communicating with you and the rest of the male pack....

The gals are pretty damn insightful from the month I have been hanging around this site though.

Comment

How Many

Yeah the girls are pretty clever....

But we are men..

We make fire..

Hunt squirrels and whatnot..

Glad to see more guys here....I think Andys right...More guys have a problem than they would admit...
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

How Many

Good on you Andy. I've been on and off Campral for the past year and a half. I did help for sometime, but once you start drinking again it's of no use.

I'm considering Topa as well. Just bought a whole supply of it. Haven't had the guts to take it as yet, due to the scary side effects ...

Good luck,

Paddy
              Paddy
              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

How Many

As to Macks statement on women, here's another one -

I married my wife for her looks...but not the ones she's been giving me lately!
                Paddy

Comment

How Many

And it gets worse ...

Why is it called PMS? -- Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken
                  Paddy

Comment

How Many

One more for the guys (and girls who lost their way to this thread)

A Day at the Zoo

It's a beautiful warm spring day and a man and his wife are at the zoo. She's wearing a cute, loose-fitting, pink spring dress, sleeveless with straps. As they walk through the ape exhibit and pass in front of a very large gorilla, the gorilla goes ape. He jumps up on the bars, holding on with one hand (and 2 feet), grunting and pounding his chest with the free hand. He is obviously excited at the pretty lady in the wavy dress. The husband, noticing the excitement, suggests that his wife tease the poor fellow. The husband suggests she pucker her lips, wiggle her bottom, and play along. She does and Mr. Gorilla gets even more excited, making noises that would wake the dead. Then the husband suggests that she let one of her straps fall, she does, and Mr. Gorilla is just about to tear the bars down. Now try lifting your dress up your thighs...this drives the gorilla absolutely crazy. Then, quickly the husband grabs his wife by the hair, rips open the door to the cage, slings her in with the gorilla and says, "Now, tell HIM you have a headache."
                    Paddy

Comment

How Many

Thats not that funny Paddy. So if ya wanna get extra Birthday presents hangin around me this month in absville ya haft ta get funnier jokes then that.
                      Gabby :flower:

Comment

How Many

Sorry Gabs. I repent in dust and ashes. (But then again, that comes from coming into the guys group, ha, ha.) Women just don't listen ;-)))))
                        Paddy

Comment

How Many

Na, na, na......guys are who own that title. hee hee
                          Gabby :flower:

Comment

How Many

Hmm i have to say a women did put this site together.Good thing her hubby didnt throw her in that cage. Paddy bad boy go stand in the corner.:l

Comment

How Many

oh and mackamus i can also hunt, start a fire,and im clever. i must have it all!

Comment

How Many

well...except that one thing.:H

Comment

Working...
                                X