How Many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many

thank you mackamas i knew you would come around!

Comment

How Many

new here, but I'm a guy nice to meet you all
      ---------------------------------------------
      Brandon M.
      :new:

Comment

How Many

I'm here.....two or three times a week. Nice to meet eveyone!

Comment

How Many

I'm a guy too.

Comment

How Many

Men I think are a heck of a lot less likely to seek support, hence...overwhleming ladies.
            But one guy here

Comment

How Many

gday from down under!

100% bloke!
              "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

How Many

Er ... I was a bloke last time I checked!

Satori

Women ar not better at everything - it is just that we guys allow them to believe that so we can get some peace and quiet now and again!

"Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

How Many

Ooooh Satori,

Have you noticed that we are possibly changing the dates of our get together because we are struggling to get accomodation on the BH weekend????? If you have ever watched a BB cartoon i'm a feisty little thing ...................
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

How Many

Betty,

Yep - feisty and dead cute - especially with all these different outfits - you seem to have a new dress on every day!
                    Must be all the money you are saving by not buying wine?

No - hadn't seen the proposed date change for meet - I'll have a look and see if I can make it.

Satori

xxx
                    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

How Many

Woops Betty, - I just re-read my last post and realised It didn't read QUITE as I meant it.

Didn't mean to imply you bought lots of wine - I just know that I could have bought several WARDROBES of outfits with the money I spent on beer!

Hope I didn't unintentionally offend!!

I will think a bit more before opening my mouth in future!

Satori

XXX

Comment

How Many

Satori, no offence taken, honestly ............ In fact you made me smile ....

Wish my real wardrobe was that varied ............ and yes I did used to spends lots of money wine

Love Betty xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

How Many

Hey Betty, your avatar seems to be doing the dance of the 7 veils - should I stick around a while to await results?

Would be the most fun I am likely to have today - we are being audited by an HSE inspector at work today.

(just routine - we have not done anything wrong - but not the most enjoyable way to spend the day!):yuk:

Satori

xxx

Comment

How Many

New and Lurking

I am lurking in the (oh I can not tell you were I am lurking) back, been lurking for the month of April. I have good days and bad, like all of you. A year ago, life, work and a DUI change my life. (was going to say God) I hate AA meetings....but have to go to them and conciling too, been a year now, (but that is part of the problem with AA).

"We must police are selfs, or we will be policed." and "Big Brother is watching you"
                            Yea I needed to cut down, but being forced to is not any fun. hohski

Note:Lurking = reading and learning. hohski
                            Taking my Vitamins and that cost more then ETOH!

Comment

How Many

Just joined a few days ago and pretty sure I qualify.

Comment

Working...
                              X