How Many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many

Ahh.....But women are better at being right all the time....( well in their heads anyway )

But not you of coarse Lush
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

How Many

Macks you hit it on the head. Women are better at being right. Glad you got the point!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

How Many

lush i would like to congraulate you on your rightness.

Comment

How Many

Duly accepted Mojo. Thank you. (As I take a bow)

Comment

How Many

I got it...I GOT IT.....

DECORUM

I am yet to meet a woman who can at least pretend to be nice......They cant do it.....Its not your fault....Its in your makeup.......

If a woman dosnt like something......She will let you know....

Thats gotta be it....My brain is hurting

Comment

How Many

Ouch. That hurts, but I am afraid you are right....well wait, no you're not because we were already right. Hey, stop it Macks!!! Don't take away our rightness now.....

Comment

How Many

wrong again.im in sales i can be nice to anyone.

Comment

How Many

Mojo your turning into a real pain in the arse:l

Comment

How Many

thank you mack. just think i will be living in your country soon. im going to teach all the women there to be like me. doenst that just make you are warm and fuzzy inside?

Comment

How Many

Thats not a bad thing Mojo...

Which reminds me....I gotta renew my passport

Comment

How Many

Mojo, point taken. Your gran was an ex-car race driver. Question: Was she made to quit or did she just give it up for cooking at the restaurant? :H

Your husband went to cooking school in London ... Hmmm, British and food, hmmmm, let me think, didn't they say that was what hell was all about, along with the Italians being police personnel and the Germans the best lovers, hmmmm.

:l
                        Paddy
                        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

How Many

Ok Lush and Mojo....As you are both obviously so clever and obviously better than men....See if you can get a higher scorer than me on the movie game i have put on general.....Good luck....Or are you both Chicken....Bok..Bok..Bok....( that is me doing a chicken noise btw )

Comment

How Many

Yaaaawwwnnn!!!!! Stretch!!! Boy, that was so easy I nearly fell asleep. C'mon Macks, give me something to challenge my brain would ya?

Comment

How Many

Awww poo..

Comment

How Many

Think im gonna have to just accept the fact....And crawl off into a hole somewhere

Comment

Working...
                                X