world cup draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world cup draw

I know who I wont be supporting if that helps any. I would fancy the Argies if it wasnt for their loose cannon of a coach.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

world cup draw

one2many;873667 wrote: Right then..so I am I..I like Portugal. They have sardine pate..
      yippie that's 2 portuguesos here and maybe chill girl,

I put 10 euro on south africa to win it,:H i be worth a fortune if they do,i could bring yous all to a restaurant....... if i could think of any

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

world cup draw

Germany AND South Africa (in the first round untill they're knocked out :H )

I case I have failed to mention this. I have got tickets for R16, quarters and semis in CT. So if any of you're in the area :H
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

8 days 4 hours and 56 mins till ko.....just sayin

Comment

world cup draw

what about the netherlands??
            life is simple its just not easy

Comment

world cup draw

Go Aussie!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

world cup draw

32 qualifiers
                World Cup team guides here:
                Algeria Argentina Australia Brazil Cameroon Chile Denmark England France Germany Ghana Greece Honduras Italy Ivory Coast Japan Mexico Netherlands New Zealand Nigeria North Korea Paraguay Portugal Serbia Slovakia Slovenia South Africa South Korea Spain Switzerland USA Uruguay

Comment

world cup draw

New zealand is there, way to go

Comment

world cup draw

BBC Sport - Football - World Cup 2010: Rio Ferdinand 'out of England squad'

:upset:
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

world cup draw

Come on Germany.

Come on Bafana Bafana
                      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

Rio defo out, Stevie G. taking England captaincy.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

world cup draw

USA vs South Africa.....in the final ! ( Now let's not all get our panties up in a bunch mates Ha! ) Ha! IAD
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

4 days, 3 hours and 12 minutes but who's counting? :coolmonkey:

Comment

world cup draw

I'm barracking for Aus, Cameroon, Ireland, and Portugal.

Perqhe? I love Eire, love Portugal, love Roger Millar, and i'm an Aussie. Go Aussie!!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

world cup draw

Thats very nice of you Mr G but Ireland aint there, we were cheated by a double hand ball goal in the play off :boohoo:

On a serious note did you see the Aussie keeper Brad Jones has had to fly home as it is reported his son has been diagnosed with a serious illness?

Comment

Working...
                                X