world cup draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world cup draw

i am supporting portugal, and have 10 euro on south africa to win it :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

world cup draw

Ah memories, skip to the last 40 seconds for the open top bus homecoming. That is the main street in Dublin, fairly packed eh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pazh__1Kuus[/video]]YouTube - World Cup 90 Ireland
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

world cup draw

johnnyh;882148 wrote: what do you think Tab? Do the SAfricans have a chance against Mexico on Friday?
        Yes they definitely do, predict low scoring game 1-0 or maybe 1-1

Comment

world cup draw

remember it well (kind of) ktab,The country was a rocking and for a while all our problems seemed to go away,:-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

world cup draw

Yeh I know what you mean, dont think I was sober for the duration of. Great excuse to go to the pub, like I needed one.

Comment

world cup draw

yeah. Soccer and drinking has always gone hand in hand for me. So will be a tough one .

1:0 would be good. Hoping for France Uruguay to draw then... should be good

Mario,, to win the match or the world cup?
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

Bloody Italians, alwasy gotta spoil all the fun hey?!!! As a German know that too well. Lovely video though exciting.
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

This is an excellent site for everything about world cup.

FIFA World Cup 2010 - Football / Soccer - ESPN Soccernet

Comment

world cup draw

:upset:

Any England supporters

Or am I going to have to sing Three Lions on me own
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

world cup draw

I'll definately not sing with you JC. German and English when it comes to soccer. that don't work :H
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

I'm a kiwi they are in the world cup for the first time.. any chance do you think? Or just keep with the All Blacks!!! Wow I love the world cup, have watched every one for years but not sure I can this year.. time difference is a big one as I live in SE Asia

Comment

world cup draw

That is tough Patrice. I remember the World Cup in Korea 8 years ago. A great reason to get drunk 6am in the morning allready. Hey, hey, hey.

Well congratulations. Well if they're in the World Cup first time the achievement is huge allready!! You cannot lose. I really have to go look up in what group they're in now.

Forget about the All Blacks. Won't make it past the Springboks next World Cup
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Hi Jonny

MMM we'll see about the All Blacks!!!!!

Comment

world cup draw

Johnnyh....so you are a transplanted ex-patroitate !Ha! German, huh!?! I lived in Germany for 3 years (Bamberg) Northern Baveria......Love it ! Went to Nuernberg High School for 2 years. (American High School) Had a couple Fraulien friends too ! ha!
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

Haha. Iad, I come from Nuernberg. Haha. How funny is that?

My dad is South African, my mom is Germany. I grew up for my first 17 years in Germany.

Hence also me having to support the two soccer sites. I'm really a bit of both. German and South African

Can't believe you were living in Nuernberg. Used to looooove the christmas market at christmas time, hey?!!
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X