world cup draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world cup draw

IAD;877075 wrote: USA vs South Africa.....in the final ! ( Now let's not all get our panties up in a bunch mates Ha! ) Ha! IAD
    That's fab!! Luv your way of thinking
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

Only working half day on Friday thanks to the World Cup opening match.
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

After tonights sleep only 3 more days!!!!
        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!
          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Johnnyh.........your country built it......they will come ! Ha! The Filla Tourney kicked Arse ! This will be better. That Brazil......could be a nasty bugger though.....I'm still going with USA vs. South Africa. Ha! IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

I'm supporting SA and Germany. So be happy with either of the two in the final against the USA Don't feel too confident both would make it so either would be fine

Yeah Brazil will be tuff. I heard Ronaldinho is out tho? Or did I hear that wrong.
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

As they say in the states "One monkey don't stop the show" Ha! Brazil will still be tough....Germany ...yes they are a contender. A lot of it will have to do with their brackets........England vs. USA first match....we'll be watching. ha! IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

I'll be on the States side for that game no worries.
                  AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Dont like our chances against Italy though!!

I am going to put a $1 bet on NZ getting through to the final. Odds here are 500 to 1 :H:H:H
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

world cup draw

Don't hit me... New Zealand are in the World Cup??? ... off to Fifa website...

2 DAYS TO GO BY THE WAY........!!!!
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

You are even getting me all excited!

Comment

world cup draw

2 days 2 hours and 4 minutes.....just sayin.....
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

world cup draw

haha...

I've always followed World Cup soccer, but have never been quite AS exstatic.

Will be my first dry one though. Let's see how that goes
                            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

KTAB;882143 wrote: 2 days 2 hours and 4 minutes.....just sayin.....
                              CAN YOU FEEEEEEEL IT????????????!!!!!
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

what do you think Tab? Do the SAfricans have a chance against Mexico on Friday?

Strong performance against Denmark past Saturday (the SAfricans)
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X