X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upstanding Army

Good morning Army!

Lovely Monday morning here.

New Ms World is a Saffa - newspapers ecstatic - nice pagefiller for them.

Have an unblue Monday, ok?
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Good morning just watching the news about the Sydney siege --horrible

Comment

Good morning Dreamydoooooo and Our Whizzy,

Edit: Mrs A, just put the news on..........heart goes out to them.
      Last edited by JackieClaire; December 15, 2014, 04:32 AM.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning you two!

Anon-a-whizz, I feel so sorry for the innocent people involved - I really hope the siege is resolved peacefully.

Day off for you, Ms Wench?
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Indeed a day off and so has Mr JC..........visit to Poundland and the garden centre and hair dying (for me not him)on the menu.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army woke up to that awful news about the siege in Sydney so awful for all involved lets hope there is no more killings. My sinius are at me since last night so woke up with a headache. I just took a painkiller and now 2nd coffee. Got to catch up on some house work today and laundry. Happy Monday.:thumbsup:

Comment

morning.

Comment

Morning Roxy what are you up to today? Grey skies and cold but no rain so far.

Comment

Morning Foxxxxy and Roxxxxy,
                  Just about to do the hair.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

cold but blue sky.

i painted the downstairs loo yesterday. it looks like drying plaster.

Comment

Well done Roxy I haven't started on any painting yet but plan to over holidays and new year the place is getting me down. What colour are you doing Jackie?. My hair needs cut and colour but not sure if I can afford this week i'll have to check the finances if not new year some time will do as i'm not going any where glam over xmas and new year so no big deal if I wait another couple of weeks. I'll do my nails and eyebrows myself for now. Going to get a walk in and then back to get a start on my messy house. Happy Monday:heartbeat::thumbsup:

Comment

Afternoon Army ..
                        In the workhouse - had a lovely year end lunch paid for by 'Safety Team' here :
                        http://www.cartonhouse.com/?r=435000...FcGw2wodciwA1w
                        HAd a salad as I'd fall asleep otherwise.
                        Funny thing : they put the calorie count on the menu.
                        The chicken caesar salad had more calories than the Fish & Chips - FFS !!! :egad:

Comment

Evening lovelies,
                          Well I think we're finished...........I've got to have a quick pop up the Amazon and there's just some yoyos for the S&H and we're done.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening army. Lovely place you got treated to lunch today Benjy I guess small things like this makes the job a bit bearable at times would love to go there but may be out of the way for me unless some one can treat me which is in my dreams i'm lucky to afford a coffee these days in a café. Made a start on Sorting out clothes putting away summer stuff i'll keep and a few things for charity bag plus winter stuff that is wearable again and still fits for the rest of this winter season lol not a lot but of clothes but enough to see me through and see what the sales are like. Started cleaning out a drawer in the kitchen so have to rest now so i'll do the cupboards in the corner just two and the rest tru the week. Not a lot to do just two more cupboards two drawers and some shelves so won't take long its just putting back the stuff and throwing out any junk that's built up. Had a nana nap so didn't get a walk so going out soon just walking around the area keeping to house estates as it safer in the dark and not too late to be out. Did some Ironing as well so busy enough day. Be back later.:happy2:

Comment

Evening Jc and I forgot to have the hearing back again Molly I've been there in the past. Its like getting new ears lol
                              Last edited by Guest; December 15, 2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X