One Step at a time - January 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone!

Liz - That chili sounds good. I wish we could get a "snow day". LOL Hope you're feeling better soon, sucks to be sick, especially when you could sleep in, but then you can't!! Take care of yourself today ok?

Mama - Miss Clark made some seasoned chicken, mashed potatoes and corn. Pretty darn yummy. I have leftovers for lunch today. He is the Queen of leftovers, he can make a whole new meal out of them.

I hear you guys on the sleeping over thing, I think I would be torn on that one too. I really don't have much room to talk since Clark is basically living with me now, so if Sierra wanted to do the same I'd be a hypocrite...EXCEPT for the fact that it's my house and she's still a kid...BUT I do agree with Mama about having an open relationship. And believe me, if I ever stop dying my hair it will be snow white. LOL

Pauly - Hope you're ok. Dont let your setback throw you off track. You CAN do this and we are here to help you. Love you girlie!

Nora - Check in...dont make me send Mama after you! LOL

Hi to everyone else...happy Tuesday.
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Morning all,
      I am feeling much better today. No clue what got me yesterday but I am about 90% so that is good.
      Dance lesson later today then grocery. We ate all the bread yesterday. I like tea and toast when I dont feel good I made grilled cheese sandwiches later too. Comfort food when ill.
      COLD here but no additional snow. But they are predicting more later in the week..oh goody...
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Just got a message from my SIL. My FIL is on his way to the hospital. Short of breathe and coloring bad.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

darn it all Nora...I am so sorry
          Tucky just left to head to hospice.....poor thing....her mom has already gotten "ahold of" the debit card......no...I am not lying....
          I told her to be his light and help him pass peacefully and then worry about what her good for nothing mother is up too....
          Nana seems to be feeling a little better...YAY!
          Can Miss Clark ship some food this way?? He could start his own biz and I could be his only client!!
          off to eat lunch...love youse
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

so my boss is upset with me for letting Tucky go to her grandfather.....sigh.....I am to be strictly business, and I get that, but the man is dying for Christs sake...uuuugggghhhhh

Comment

mama dammed if u do and dammed if u dont....sorry.
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

yeah...I talked to my boss and all is well. She wants the insanity to stop and I have to make Bri tow the line, no options.

Comment

home and eating leftover chili, I am done after this day and will be going to bed early.
                  Have a good night everyone...ps...I am not drinking, but I want to!

Comment

Yep mama i want to too....mother died 6 years ago tomorrow. The weather was so bad I couldn't even get to the hospital to say goodbye. But it was strange that when I talked to her that night before I hung up I told her I loved her..last thing I said to her ....makes me cry still.
                    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

((((Dots)))) Sending you love.
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Hump Day,

Dottie:hug::heartbeat:, I know today is the 6th anniversary of your mother's passing and I will be praying for you today. How sad you must be. Just wanted to let you know I am here for you.

K9-I am glad things are working out well between you and Clark.

Liz-are you back to work today or is Winter Storm Juno keeping you grounded?

Mama-good job on not drinking through the whole Tucky mess.

Big hellos to everyone else. I will be strapped to my desk today to get all my Continuing Education (SNORE) done today.

Wishing everyone here a safe and happy Hump Day.:thumbsup:

Comment

Morning all.....lots of hugs Dots....
                          Hi Rusty!!!!

Comment

Mama:heartbeat:

Comment

So hubs and Cjs boyfriend pulled out the old counter top, sink and faucets. So I guess it's ok he slept over. He loves doing that kind of stuff. Don't know how he ended up in medical school. They are coming tomorrow to make a template and then we wait five to seven business days for the new counter. Washing dishes in the laundry room. No chili yesterday as they boys were working. Will make it today instead. I shouldn't have to cook right? Food shopping in a bit and maybe treadmill. I am congested, so maybe I won't run, we shall see.
                              K9 can you send Clark over here?
                              Dottie sending hugs your way!
                              Mama, I really wanted a glass of wine last night too. Took NyQuil instead.

Comment

Nyquil...interesting. Does it calm you and help you sleep??

Comment

Working...
                                X