• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe pals! I'll gladly take another day

Comment

I have been noticing that the days are lighter longer into the evening a little more each day. I know we have a long way to go, but that little bit of daylight is bringing me a small amount of joy! Mr. D bought some petunia seeds to start in the greenhouse. I don't know when he plans to start them exactly, but he said they take a really long time to germinate. Seems early to me!

24 more for each of us here, please.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Finally home and it feels good. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by dill View Post
          I have been noticing that the days are lighter longer into the evening a little more each day. I know we have a long way to go, but that little bit of daylight is bringing me a small amount of joy!
          Same here, I'm noticing that the sun is coming over the mountain a little earlier every day, it'll still be a while till it comes over the mountain in the morning (when the weather co-operates of course) but it's nice to be heading into the light again! Not a fan of rain, but I'm enjoying this milder weather we're having too, a couple sunny days recently really felt like spriing, I was up on a mountain viewpoint and it was warm enough to take off my jacket and just enjoy the sun, very springlike feeling.

Comment

I've noticed the increasing daylight as well, after all, spring is only a few months away. Wish that we had a greenhouse here dill. It would be nice to get the plants started early.

Another 24 please and thank you very much!

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's time for a mish-mash breakfast lol...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Ya, slowly starting to notice a bit longer days up here as well. And the weather has been quite mild, so mild that I fired up the wood pellet grill last night and smoked pork tenderloins for supper!

Comment

Good morning Cafe and thanks for breakfast Cowboy. Wishing everyone a great day! 24 more please!

Comment

Our weather has been typical for our area in winter. The temps have been in the low 30's and we have been experiencing no precipitation. The landscape is drab as all the snow has melted except for the remainder of some of the drives from the big Christmas storm. Glad you got out and did some smoked pork, Cowboy!

Mulburry, I wish I had the pleasure of watching the sun rise over the mountains! I usually just see it come up over the treetops tho. Still, it is beautiful!

I went to the library and picked up a book I saw on display. It was about decluttering. Perhaps if I read it I'll get some inspiration!!

24 more please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Yummy brekkie, ABC! Great start to another day. I'll take it!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and hello darkness my old friend. Our power went out about 10pm last night and estimated to be restored by 6pm this evening. It is cold and I’m getting ready to utilize the fireplace. Thanks for breakfast, Cowboy. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best and warmest day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Dill, I definitely need a book on decluttering, as Mr.J is a pack rat and can't seem to throw anything away. After all, "you never know when you might need this." Geesh!

24 more please for all of us!

Comment

Techie, loved the quote! C.S. Lewis is a personal favorite. Hope your electric is back on!

Jude, you might have to get a decluttering book and play it into Mr. J's ears while he sleeps! Maybe it will break thru to his subconscious!

24 more for all of us here.
                              Dill

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X