No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4:50am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm glad you got another kitten [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], you and Mr G seem to be pet people so it's a win/win situation!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Techie, may today bring you a little more strength. Please rest when you're tired. Don't push yourself too hard.:heartbeat:

The red raspberry jelly turned out great! The paperwork project hit the dodrums already, but today is another day.

Tell us a bit about your new kitty, Ginger! What does he look like, how did you find him, etc.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe! Techie I hope your strength returns. Radiation is tough and exhausting . It will all be worth it once it’s over. Until then please go easy! Ginger love the name Cyrus. Maybe you could post a picture of him. Hope everyone has a good and sober day. Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Oh [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], my heart goes out to you. Sending healing thoughts your way.

Cyrus is a blue eyed Siamese mix. He's 6 months old and is a rescue. The original adopters weren't taking care of him so he returned to AZCaresRescue. He's a sweet and very active boy. We all hit the lotto! I lost [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]'s link for posting pics. As soon as I find it, I'll upload a pic.

Another good day not to drink!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and thank you for the kind support. Off to treatment. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Techie, you are strong and I know that you can beat this! Sending positive thoughts that you regain your strength soon.

Ginger, so glad that you rescued Cyrus, he will have a great home now, and is one lucky kitty!

Humbly asking for another 24...

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Here is the link [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], Postimages — free image hosting / image upload

Comment

Thanks for the link, [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]. Had our first jeep ride yesterday. This is going to get us places!

Cyrus, is a joy! I love him to pieces all ready.

Out in the jeep again today. Good day not to drink!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Off to treatment. Another twenty four. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Ginger, what an absolutely gorgeous kitten! Such an interesting face! Thanks for sharing more about him and the photo.

Keeping you in my thoughts today Techie.

24 more, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Ginger, what a beautiful kitty. Is he ear tipped? It usually means that a cat was feral at some time. He looks like a sweetie!

Another 24 for all of us please!

Comment

4:53am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

[MENTION=1075]jude[/MENTION], the people that originally adopted Cy, thought he had ringworm so treated it with a home remedy - bleach! They completely burned his ears. They surrendered him back with ears that were completely destroyed because they didn't want the vet bills. What you see is the result. He is a happy, playful guy so no lasting health or emotional issues from the trauma, thank goodness!

We have family coming for the day so I better get going! I'll take another day!

Comment

Working...
                                X