~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning cafe! Glad that you are feeling better techie!

I'll take another 24!

Comment

It sounds like you are making good progress with the seeding, Cowboy. I hope it continues to go well and that you experience good growing conditions this season.

I tried a new recipe yesterday in my trusty crockpot. It was teriyaki sirloin beef tips. and it turned out really well. Happy Mothers Day to me!

24 more for all of us here please and thank you.
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dill your trusty crockpot dinner sounds delicious. Good to hear from you QW. Sounds like everyone had a good day yesterday. Techie, glad you are feeling a bit better. 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:15am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Wonderful, early summer day for Mother's Day dinner with family. Felt so blessed! I'll take one more.

Comment

Good morning Cade friends. Off to golf so I’ll read back later. Have a beautiful day. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

As promised a few pics of the cherry blossoms and other flowers/blossom around the neighborhood here in Vancouver. Spring as sprung!

(not sure why they only show up so small but if you click on them you can get larger versions it seems)

Last edited by Mulburry; May 15, 2023, 10:03 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], thanks for the pics. Gorgeous!

Dill, that dinner that you made sounds yummy. I love my crockpot and use it often.

Techie, glad that you are feeling well enough to play golf!

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

Gorgeous pics, Mulburry! Thanks for sharing the glimpses into your area. Absolutely lovely.

I finally managed to drag Mr. D to the Lazy Boy furniture store to buy a new set of recliners. Our current chairs rival Martin Crane level of beat up, worn out and tacky. The've reached the point of needing some duct tape! (Frazier's dad on the classic show, "Frazier") But it's hard to part with them.

24 more for all of us here, please.
                    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

4:50am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Awesome pics [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], thanks!

I remember watching that show [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], very funny sitcom lol. I hear you on getting new furniture, nice to get new stuff but hard to get used to after having comfortable old stuff that just seemed to feel just right.
                        Last edited by abcowboy; May 16, 2023, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Good morning Cafe! Mulberry thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. Dill, I hope you get some really comfy recliners! Hoping everyone has a great day. Heading to volunteer job today. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Going for more lab work and scans. Another 24 please. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Techie, hope that you have good results on the lab work and scans Fingers crossed!

We had a frost last night, and are expecting another one tonight. Glad that I took my flowers inside.

Looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom...

Comment

Prayers and thoughts coming your way, Techie.

Successful trip to the furniture store. Mr. D is very happy with his new chair which helps with having to say goodbye to his old one.

Today is the How It's Made science fair at our local elementary school. I'll be headed over there this morning to see my granddaughter's project. Hers is about bubble gum.

24 more more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X