~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Satz, so very sorry about your mom. I understand what you mean about it was time. I hope she passed peacefully. We are finally home only to be hit with a hurricane tomorrow coming up the gulf coast of florida. These hurricanes are no joke. I have my supplies all ready and hope we dont have to evacuate. Heading to the gym this morning and happy about having my routine back. No booze in the house is a good start to the week. The first time I quit for 8 years I still had booze around and it never bothered me. Now I see it and it’s almost like a magnet that pulls me to the bottle. So getting rid of the source is a good way to start I guess. Wishing everyone a great day. 24 more please and thank you.n

Comment

5:28am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] mollyka

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

So sorry to hear about your mom [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION], my thoughts and prayers go out to you and the entire family.

Glad you made it home safe and sound [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], now to just stay safe and sound during the hurricane.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

My deepest condolences to you and your family, [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]. Thank you for sharing the lovely photo of your mam. She looks like a very kind and sweet person.

Wow, Jude! You sure have been busy, busy, busy!

Rava, I'm glad you're back in the saddle. I'll be watching the weather in your area. Stay safe as you can!

24 more please and thank you.
          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Afternoon all

Welcome back Molly. You sound very busy Jude but great to be able to use all your produce. Stay safe Rava, waves to everyone else. On my lunch break and typing this on my phone. I?ll take another 24.

Comment

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION], my sincere condolences. I hope her passing was peaceful.

Rave, thinking of you every time I see the news about your weather! Hope it passes without too much devastation!

Waves to all. I'll take another!

Comment

That was some journey Rava...we could circumvent Ireland 3 times in that period of time hitting every country!

Speaking of which I'm back to Dublin tomorrow...Joe's worried about his sister ( her daughter died a couple weeks back) and I've to mind the Bobster....he's such a cutie I'm looking forward to it

Hope you're okay Benjy...tough time for the family noatter what age your mum is...it left a huge hole in my life xxx

Have a good 24 all!!!
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Rava, hope that you don't have too much damage from the hurricane. Stay safe!

Gratefully looking forward to another 24 hours.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Thanks for all the good wishes for the hurricane. Looks like it will be north of us a bit. I will never get too comfortable as Hurricane Ian turned and hit us directly at the last minute last year. As much as the hurricane scares me I love living here in the winter. So today we shall see. Supposed to come up the coast tonight. Heading to volunteer job this morning. Wishing everyone a safe and sober day! 24 more please.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of healthy living:
                      mollyka [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

How's the harvest progressing, Cowboy? If you have time, post us a picture or a video from the cab, please.

Rava, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and Mr. R and all the other residents.

Not much going on here. Granddaughter (12 yo) came over yesterday after school to work with Lily on obedience and general manners. She is a natural with pets! We have set it up as a once weekly event so she can earn some spending money and the dog can continue getting socialized.

24 more please and thank you.
                        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Afternoon everyone

Stay safe Rava. We all seem to be experiencing strange weather conditions. Thinking of you Satz, look after yourself. Waves to everyone else.

Comment

Dill, I just love that you are having your gdaughter train Lily. Such an awesome experience for all!

Rava, fingers crossed for you!

Morning all. I'll take another day. _/\_

Comment

Best of luck Rava, it must be so unsettling, waiting.
                              [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION], so sorry to hear about your lovely Mammy. You always has such great stories about her. What a great age. May she rest in peace.

Hello to all :happy2: 24 more please.
                              Last edited by IamMary; August 29, 2023, 05:38 PM.
                              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Good morning cafe! We had some wicked T-storms last night which brought in some much cooler air this morning. Very refreshing!

Cowboy, I'd also love to see some pics of the harvest!

24 more please...

Comment

Working...
                                X