No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:40am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That's great news on the condo [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]! And a beautiful area to boot!

Nope, I like it [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]!

Hopefully those deer will stand still long enough for a pic [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]...
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Great news on the condo QW! I hope it all works out according to plan! Cowboy great job not caving to the smokes! Hope everyone has a great day today. Another 24 for me please and thank you!

Comment

Hope the condo works out QW, Cowboy, glad you didn't cave into the smokes, man can you imagine the head rush after 5 weeks off, probably make you dizzy and give you a headache yuck! 5:52 here in Vegas, I won't be drinking today and I wish us all a happy, healthy day
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Well, we didn’t get the condo we put the offer on. There was an offer ahead of ours and they waived their conditions yesterday. Oh well. Today we’re looking at another unit in the same complex - top floor corner unit with a view of the Rockies and the asking price is $30,000 less. We’ll continue looking in that same area because of the proximity to our kids, grandkids and Fish Creek Park.

Jude, I like the NOPE acronym. It’s been almost 38 years since I quit but I still consider myself a smoker. When I discussed CBD oil and THC with my doctor to ease arthritis pain, he mentioned smoking marijuana. No joints for my joints was my reply.

Have a great af Saturday everyone.

QW
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Bummer, QW. Hope the next one works out!

Hope this Saturday is a good one for all of us. 24 more is in order!!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Wonderful round of golf yesterday morning. Tee time 7am w/o frost delay. Afternoon was dedicated to training as I prepare for the 2021 Malibu Triathlon. Have a great day friends. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
                Last edited by techie; February 20, 2021, 12:41 PM.
                “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Rise and shine, it's breakfast time!

Comment

Good morning and great breakfast today Cowboy. Thanks! QW too bad about the condo but the next one sounds even better! Good luck. Wishing everyone a great day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Sorry that you didn't get the condo QW. Everything happens for a reason, and hopefully you will find an even better one soon. I would love to live somewhere with a view of the Rockies!

24 more on this snowy Sunday morning!

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] looks like you were making breakfast while I was posting. Thanks, it looks yummy!
                          Last edited by Jude58; February 21, 2021, 07:41 AM.

Comment

You're right [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] lol, having s smoke now would probably have me as lightheaded as drinking a beer!

As they say [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], good things come to those who have patience! I can't even imagine what it would be like to wake up every morning with a view of the Rockies!

Hopefully I'll get in a few rounds of golf this year [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], but it ain't happening for a while yet up here haha. I've golfed at quite a few courses over the years, but never Vegreville's, not sure what kind of course it is, but it looks pretty narrow and flat from what I can see from the road as I drive by each morning.
                            Last edited by abcowboy; February 21, 2021, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Well I woke up late but to the wonderful smell of another awesome Cowboy Sunday breakfast! Thanks!

I hope everyone has a wonderful af Sunday.
                              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Looking at the breakfast Cowboy prepared for the Cafe, I’m inspired to make the same thing. Nothing like the smell of bacon cooking!

We quite liked the condo we saw yesterday and today we’re making an offer. The unit is on the top floor and there is only have one common wall with a neighbour so it should be quiet. The mountain view is great plus we also have a view of downtown Calgary.

We met our son the chef for lunch yesterday and had a nice visit. Hadn’t seen him since before Xmas. He was quite happy with the care package we brought - frozen blueberries, fresh fruit, 3 bags of nuts and bolts, some of his Dad’s almost world famous chocolate chip cookies, pasta, sauces and ground beef plus some small appliances Mrs QW said had to go when I bought the Ninja Foodi.

Off to brekkie. Have a great af Sunday everyone.

QW
                                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Working...
                                X