X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good afternoon Cafe friends. Busy day. Another 24. Blessings x

IMG_6846.jpg
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger999 View Post
      He has no shame!
      I think Cyrus must have seen AB's comment about owning the couch and decided to really show him how it's done!

Comment

I too would love to see your tree [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]. We can't have a tree because of all the animals, but I sure do enjoy seeing other peoples decorations.

We have gale force winds out there this morning, but at least it's fairly mild.

Sorry that you slipped Rava, I know how tough it can be this time of year. Back on the horse!

Looking forward to another 24 hours...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Feeling so much better this morning. No booze and a clear head. Packing to head north tomorrow. Looking forward to spending time with family. Had our neighbors over yesterday and we played Monolopy. You would think it would be boring but with old people it turned out to be hilarious. We couldn't remember the rules, who goes next, how much change. Lots of good laughs involved all while not drinking!! Lots of rain for us today. Hope everyone has a great and sober day! I’m definitely in for 24!!

Comment

5:18am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today will be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Time to get breakfast out for y'all...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good to see you right back at the sober life [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], safe travels tomorrow.

Comment

Glad you are putting your slip in the rearview Rava, and that you feel so much better and more like yourself again. That feeling of remorse and self-loathing is simply awful. Safe travels to you on your trip north.

Thanks for that great pic of Cyrus, Ginger! It put an instant smile on my face. What a character he is.

We picked up granddaughter and went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. We all enjoyed it. She had her first encounter with the peg game they put out on the table and enjoyed it so much that I picked one up for her on the way out as a stocking stuffer.

8 days until Christmas.

24 hours of freedom, please and thank you.
                  Last edited by dill; December 17, 2023, 07:29 AM.
                  Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Yes! I'm here just on time for breakfast again! Thanks so much for another awesome one, Cowboy.
                    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Rava, great job getting back on track!

Dill, I've never been to a Cracker Barrel. We don't have one near us back home. Maybe I'll find one down here.

ABC, thanks for breakfast!

Waves to all my Cafe friends!

Had a lovely "girl's" day yesterday. Ended the day with a desert walk. I'm so blessed! I'll take another!

Comment

The adventures of Cyrus continue! He acts more like a dog than a cat. Too funny.

We have buckets of rain coming down this morning, and the chances of a white Christmas are looking pretty slim. Ah well, I guess that there are worse things in life. At least the holidays will be sober ones.

24 more please...

Comment

It's not every day you see a cat on a leash! Thanks for sharing, Ginger. I think we should make Cyrus our Cafe mascot!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Comment

Good morning cafe. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I know how much better I feel sober. Back in the day I was not aware of it like I am now. I love seeing our new mascot Cyrus on the prowl with his lime green collar and leash. He is like a dog for sure! Hope everyone has a good day. By the time I check in tomorrow I should be at my house up north. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. PS I will be watching people at the airport this morning drinking their breakfast. I have never understood that I was a night time drinker. We all have our preferences! 24 more hours of sobriety please and thank you.

Comment

5:14am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

That's one cool looking cat! Getting some exercise instead of being chauffeured around lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X