~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

7:30 and 42 F here in Jersey on a clear evening. Another 24 please.
    “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
    Newbies Nest Roll Call
    Toolbox
    Cattleman Cafe

Comment

“In stressful times the love of family or a few close friends means everything. None of us are perfect but we're all we've got.”

6:15am in Alberta, I'll have what the rest are having, another 24 please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
      Neo
      Orimus
      abcowboy

Welcome to the Club Neo! Let's all celebrate AFF! (alcohol free Fridays)
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:08 in Vegas another 24 please
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

A sunny and cold one here in Jersey today, 32 F and sunny. Having second thoughts as to whether having my coffee on ice this morning was the right call. lol Another 24 please.
          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
          Newbies Nest Roll Call
          Toolbox
          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Grateful for another 24!
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 more please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

“Shake of all those negative thoughts of yesterday. Rise and shine, it's a NEW DAY!”

6:45am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

pauly
                dill
                Orimus
                mario
                abcowboy

There's no life like this life...
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:57 in Vegas another 24 for me please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

26 F at 1130 am here in Jersey. The sun is shining and the coffee is hot. Anther 24 please.

Newbies Nest
                    Newbies Nest Roll Call
                    Toolbox
                    Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Sundown here and time to thank for another 24.
                      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:18 PM Here in Wisconsin. Another 24 hours, please! So grateful for sobriety

Comment

Another 24 please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

no choice but another 24 and a hole drilled in my skull .

Comment

“When your past calls, don’t answer. It has nothing new to say.”

6:40am in Alberta, another 24 for me and a round of 24's for those still struggling.... thanks...

pauly
                              Orimus
                              dill
                              Rusty
                              mario
                              Neo
                              abcowboy

Okay, okay.... 3 eggs over easy, extra bacon, thick sliced white, hash browns, and an extra large black dark roast please

Comment

Another 24 for me please

Comment

Working...
                                X