Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kronkcarr View Post
    I agree. It's sad.
    Kronk -you too are such an inspiration (lol). You simply add nothing positive or informational to this forum. You sit back in front of your computer waiting for moments to criticize others and then you go to your new found forum and get pats on the back and feel good about yourself.

When is the last time that you made a post on this forum adding helpful information relative to medications for alcoholism -or any other helpful post(s) that would possibly help others overcome their AUD? Just a thought Kronk -and a thought that you should think about.

(Kronk, it does not have to be another long, boring weekend. Go to an AA meeting and see if you can meet and help some others.)

Comment

Looks like the troll's been drinking again. I encourage new members of this forum to visit theendofmyaddiction.org if they want to discuss medications on a supportive, troll-free, well-moderated forum.

Comment

It does not appear as if NE is going to re-boot her own thread and this is a sad thing for the forum. Her new forum demands a lot of her time and I understand this. However, in an effort to keep the med section of this forum going, I would at least like to hope that she would start back making a few posts. NE, I will not make any posts on your thread when or if you start back posting -occasionally. Please do not turn your back to this forum.

www.theendofaddiction.org is a great site and you and others have done a great job. Please remember this site and your beginnings.

Comment

Originally posted by _serenity_ View Post
          Looks like the troll's been drinking again. I encourage new members of this forum to visit theendofmyaddiction.org if they want to discuss medications on a supportive, troll-free, well-moderated forum.
          Serenity -you are quite the salesman.

206 posts since 2011 and over half of your posts have been an attempt to harm others. I truly hope that others see you for who you really are -and you are far from Serene. Why do you even keep posting on this site (other than to advertise you new site)?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson1 View Post
              Kronk -you too are such an inspiration (lol). You simply add nothing positive or informational to this forum. You sit back in front of your computer waiting for moments to criticize others and then you go to your new found forum and get pats on the back and feel good about yourself.

When is the last time that you made a post on this forum adding helpful information relative to medications for alcoholism -or any other helpful post(s) that would possibly help others overcome their AUD? Just a thought Kronk -and a thought that you should think about.

(Kronk, it does not have to be another long, boring weekend. Go to an AA meeting and see if you can meet and help some others.)
              Wilson, spiritwolf, spiritfree, befreenow and any others I've missed,

Why do you have to be so mean? Here's the link to my thread so that you can get off Ne's thread and be rude to me on mine: https://www.mywayout.org/community/me...-new-here.html

You've read my story here and I've spoken my story to you but it appears you need a refresher as to how I may spend my weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by kronkcarr View Post
                Wilson....
                Why do you have to be so mean?
                You've read my story here and I've spoken my story to you but it appears you need a refresher as to how I may spend my weekends.
                Hi Kronk -Please allow me to make one thing perfectly clear; I highly respect you and your efforts to help others overcome their addictions. I will always be thankful that you do this for others. I do not respect your total lack of respect for me and your continuous badgering and belittling of me. Let us take a look at the facts:

You made no posts on My Way Out between the dates of June 8, 2016 to July 26, 2016 (47 days of not posting on this forum). After 47 days of being absent, your first post that you made when you returned here was to make a post on the "Our Changing World..." thread. Your post read "what does this have to do with medications.....".

I was simply making a post about the relationship of cancer and alcoholism and you made such a useless, argumentative, mean-spirited post, that I was just simply floored. Your first post after being absence for 47 days was to make a negative comment about a post relative alcohol and its relationship with cancer. Were there no other threads available to you that you could have posted a positive comment? We both know the answer to this question. Kronk, this is the problem and you are part of it. You have the ability to help so many people and be a leader, on both forums, but this type of activity is not the way to get there.

Looking back, do you in anyway feel as though your comment was helpful to anyone? Looking back, do you by any chance remember the intention(s) of you making this post?

Most people only believe what they want to believe -regardless of the facts. Nevertheless, I would like for you and others to consider the following statistics regarding your postings since the time that you returned to MWO:

Total Kronked posts: 11
                Total Kronk posts (derogatory) to Wilson1: 9
                Percentage posts to Wilson1 in 47 days of posting: 81.8%

In 47 days, you have managed to make 9 out 11 negative comments on this forum -to or about Wilson1 or the forum itself.

Kronk, this Krap needs to stop -now.

Let us all work to find a solution that works for all of us and to the benefit of others who are trying to recover.

A proposed SOLUTION:
                (1) Do not make negative comments -regardless! Ignore what you do not like.
                (2) Post helpful comments to those who seeking help rid themselves of addiction.
                (3) Share links to other helpful sites such as: The End Of My Addiction | Forum Discussing Alcohol Medication
                (4) Post information relative to any new advances in medications for AUD
                (5) Post information in general -relative to AUD
                (6) Recognize that we all have our own problems and it helps many of us to overcome our problems by trying to help others.

This is a great forum with a lot of good people, including you and many others. This forum is at a point in time where it has the opportunity to take off like a rocket and help many people, or, die on the vine because of the negativity and lack of respect for others to have their own opinions.

The survival of this forum will only make the "thenendofmyaddiction.org" forum stronger and helpful.

Comment

Wilson, you are banned here. Please leave.

Then and only then, when it is safe from you and your attacks via emails which you dishonestly got from us, and your Skypes with us, again because you sucked us into disclosing this personal information to you before you started attacking us as pushing an ineffective drug, baclofen, and thereby making us out to be liars and frauds, will this forum be of any use to anyone.

The only reason a few of us come back here is to guide people to somewhere safe from you, the person who destroyed this forum and drove us all away.
                  BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Wilson, Kron's made very valuable contributions to this forum, he knows a great deal about baclofen and ive learned a lot from his posts.

your long winded replies really suggest you need to get a life outside this forum. I think its pretty sad how much time you must spend here looking at the posts, attacking others and linking anything to do with alcoholism when most of the stuff isn't very valuable imo.
                    01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Originally posted by neophyte View Post
                      Wilson, Kron's made very valuable contributions to this forum, he knows a great deal about baclofen and ive learned a lot from his posts.

your long winded replies really suggest you need to get a life outside this forum. I think its pretty sad how much time you must spend here looking at the posts, attacking others and linking anything to do with alcoholism when most of the stuff isn't very valuable imo.
                      wow, neophyte, you make a great point. why do i stay here? (lol).
                      neo, though the information that I post may not mean much to u, have ever stopped to think that it might help someone else?
                      i am simply not interested in whether something that i post is "meaningful" to you or not.

also, neo, as a strong and supportive MWO, will you please help us all to better understand why she stopped posting here for 47 days and then returned back to this site to make her first post a critical - negatively judgmental comment about the relationship between alcohol and cancer? of course you can not. you are not interested in what is right or wrong.

Comment

Regardless of all else, at least we got NE's thread back up and running. Hopefully, she will take time to come back and re-ignite her supportive commentary to/for others. Just a simple thought NE.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson1 View Post
                          Regardless of all else, at least we got NE's thread back up and running. Hopefully, she will take time to come back and re-ignite her supportive commentary to/for others. Just a simple thought NE.
                          Did we?

This really does show you are insane.

Do you know what the word "patronizing" even means?

You drive someone off this forum, so they have to set up a new one just to do something to help other people, at their own expense, and then you have the nerve to think that she would come back here when you are around abusing people and damaging what so many people like her did to make this a good place for recovering alcoholics.

The problem with you Carl, is that you have bought your own story. But it's bullshit.

The funny thing is that you can talk like some kind of peacemaker and as though you are reasonable, and try to make other people who aren't here anymore, look unreasonable, but it only works for a while with newbies and you can only do it because you are pretending not to be a banned member of MWO. You have no authority. You've been heard by thousands of people, over and over, and you've had judgement passed on you: you were found to be a troll and you were banned. Coming back here by deception only makes it worse because now we have, not just the garbage posts, but the fraud you are perpetrating on the forum, its members and the public.
                          BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

you all bore me.
                            The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                            Friedrich Nietzsch

Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
                            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by time2quit View Post
                              you all bore me.
                              Begs the question, why did you post?

Still, most people who contribute to this thread at least, stand by thier posts - At least they do not call someone a "Whore" and delete it when they sober up - Most anyway

Regards

Bacman
                              I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
                              Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

I have to admit I come here for pure entertainment in reading the many people that Wilson1 is and sometimes can't resist replying.

Wilson1 accuses many of what HE does and thinks, it's called projection. But, the TIME he spends checking other's posts going back years, posting in different fonts and colors with the sole intention of hurting people and posting absolute bad information and crap. I have never seen anyone "like" any of his posts despite him saying otherwise.

I don't know why he posts, no-one likes him, but I guess that's what drunken trolls do. A respected and educated scientist posts here with the truth and that drives the troll crazy, so he drinks some more and posts again, accusing other people of drinking while he takes another gulp. His life is pretty desperate and lonely.
                                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                                X