Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Looking for a Work-out Partner?

glad

I am glad you are feeling better Judie, and you are right USMgirl, I will take a break for a while and let it work...............turns out I had a sinus infection, the only reason they gave me antibiotics, she checked it. Now I have some Cough syrup that they just called in for me w/ codeine in it, supposed to knock the cough right out...............she said I will sleep well w/ it too, I guess w/ codeine in it,huh?? I will watch it though, I know how the drugs can spark a "craving" SCAREY!! Don't WANT to drink right now, know it will make MORE mucus!!!YUCK!!! Who needs that!!

Bye for now, will wait and work out when I feel better.................

Talk to you guys later, maybe not til Mon, have another busy weekend........busy is good though, no time to drink, right!!??

love:h:l

MA
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hey girls check out the "Horth Withperer" on laughing out loud for a good chuckle... especially you cowgirls...
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

:H:H: Jude! That was great!!! I wish I could tell a damn joke!!!!
        Hey Cowgal! How's the weather???? I thought about you this morning as I was looking at the gorgeous sunshine! I was wishing I was getting ready to sun by a pool!!!!
        It's still too cool here for anything like that!! Hell, parts' of MS got snow last night!!!!!
        Anyway, hope everyone has a great Saturday!!!!! I'm still nursing bad cough. Hope I feel like walking tomorrow!!!
        :rays: Come on summertime, this girl needs a tan!!!!

Comment

Hi Ya'll.
          Had a really nice walk down by the river today with the doggies.
          Saw 6 canadian honkers, a great blue heron, & a bunch of ducks.
          It's beautiful out today!
          I was tempted to throw the kayak in the water, but I still don't quite have my energy back...and I have to work tonight.
          Maybe tomorrow if it's nice again
          Have a great day everybody.
          :lJudie

Comment

Hello everybody
            Sorry I went AWOL on you... I've been so darn busy since starting my March break... I had to go to town one day, then celebrated hubbys birthday yesterday ... so today I'll do my workout !!! I really don't like it when I miss 2 workouts in a row.

Jude, it's great to see you
            Wow, you gals are really down with this cold eh? I'm sorry to hear that... Listen to your body and rest up if you need to... eat healthy and your body will thank you.
            Cowgal, I think that our weather is likely worse than what you folks get. We still have 2 feet of snow with -30 weather. Winds out of the north, and sometimes even freezing rain... Our horses really need to be brought into a barn as my gelding will be 30 and has lost some of his muscle tone.. When it is -20 or colder at night, he gets a blanket put on him..No need in him using up his little bit of fat stores keeping warm. Our mare on the other hand is really pudgey.
            Take good care of yourselves xxx and hope that you are all feeling better today

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Hi everyone.... Back off our holiday, straight back into work. It's been really busy, today is the first day I got to the gym. 10 minutes cycle 20 minutes treadmill and 6 minutes rower. Hardwork today, maybe it's the 4 week break from the gym that made it hard....

Reading the past posts I see some of you have been sick, I hope the bugs and virus are leaving you and you are well on the road to recovery...

Take care, and hope you're all feeling better xx.
              TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

I did 1/2 an hour on the elipticle today, but broke it up in 15 min intervals, so I could spit & cough...
                Not quite back to my spunky self yet but getting there...

Comment

feeling better

Hi all, feeling alot better now, ran course of antibiotics, no more green stuff(Sorry, yuck!!) The cough is almost gone too................YAY!!!:yay:

Judie, good to start slow, me too, probably 30 min today.............that's all..............

Nibs, happy Monday, yeah, as far as the horses/weather goes we are a little better off in the winter, I remember when I lived in PA, the blanket was a MUST for my little mare I had.........-50 degrees w/ wind chill and stuff like that, sorry to gripe about the cold, makes me think and remember the northern temps...........brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................ but the 100 degree days are really hard on them too..........we have some extremes.

Tigger, welcome back, hope to get to know you here..........

Love,:h

MA

Comment

Ahhhh.... I'm back on track

Welcome Tigger !!! 4 weeks is a fairly long break from the gym, but I love the energy that you have and the passion to be in shape. Good For You !!!

Jude and Cowgal, I'm really glad to hear that you ladies are on the mend again.... Just in time for the onset of spring
                    We woke up to -28 Celcius this morning, but now it is just on the freezing mark with nice bright sunshine.
                    So, today I did 30 minutes of cardio and then my usual 70 abs along with bowflex for my arms and legs... Feels good to be back on track, although I can sure tell that I've had a few days off ...
                    I hope that everybody reaches all their fitness and healthy eating goals today, Hugs, xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Hey everybody!!!! Tigger!!!! Good to have you back!!!!
                      I'm better today. I think the cough is almost gone,,,,,it's been three weeks tomorrow! ROUGH!!!! But maybe I'm on the mend!!!
                      I've got to head out of town this pm, don't know if I'll get my treadmill in, or not.....depends on how late I get home. I DO NOT like to work-out at night!! I refuse.....especially now that we have about 20 hours of daylight!!!!! :H:H

Anyway, 'will check in with yall tomorrow!!! Jude, Cowgal, glad to hear you are on the mend! Isn't it weird that we were all sick at the same time????? Nib, so good to hear from you!!!! Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Hugs to you all!!!!!!! :l

Comment

glad

Glad to hear you doing well Nibs, happy birthday to hubby too..............am I too late?? Good to be "back in the saddle" working out, huh??

I am really gearing up my workouts cuz since I had been sick hadn't been working out and I think that is increasing my cravings really alot!??

Tigger, hope you are doing well..............

USMgirl, yeah, it is (not so funny) that we were all sick at the same time, wierd! Feeling WAY better now though, THANK GOD!!

Judie, hope you are still on the mend and feeling better and better each day!!

Everyone have a great, fit and healthy Tuesday!!

love,:h

Mary Anne

Comment

Christ! I finally went to visit my Grandma, she's 99 years old (will be 100 in May) I didn't want to share my cold with her!
                          She says, "Judie, you don't look so good."
                          I told her "Well, thanks a lot Grandma. That means a lot ...coming from a 99 year old woman!" "Shut up & eat your DAMN cake I baked for ya!":H

She just said i looked kinda washed out,...when I normally look so vibrant...Can't get nothin' past her!...She's still really sharp!:h

I do feel a lot better, but still not 100%.
                          Friggin "Monster bug from Hell!"

OH!! I did score some awsome dresses today @ the thrift store, when I went to the dentist.

I got 2 incredible vintage dresses for $4.25 each! They fit like they're custom made for me! Sequins & beads, lace, ....amazing! Full on vintage TO DIE FOR!!! Don't know where I'll ever wear em..but they fit PERFECT!! Somehow I'll have to get some pics & loud em up!

Comment

love to

Judie, I would LOVE to see your dresses, I have alot of clothes I have NO idea where I will wear, but it is fun to have them and wear them around just for fun!

That is something my father in law would say..........."you look like CRAP" and stuff like that, he doesn't mean to be so hard, that is just "his way" though!!

Nibs, USMgirl and Tigger, where are you !?

Glad to see you back, I am still working out, but not losing any weight so far, or it doesn't seem like it..................talk about low motivation to stay AF!!?? I used to drop about 5 pounds in a week, it has been 25 days, and nothing!! I guess that is middle-aged for ya!!

love,:h

MA

PS: heading for Vegas on 3/29...............wish we could meet up again!

Comment

MA, wish we could meet up in Vegas too! that'd be great!
                              Ever get down to Freemont street when you're there?

It's really neat! You can get a 24 hr bus pass for $5. It'll take you right down there. Awsome light show @ night, on the hour, plus amazing artists & performers...:goodjob:

Comment

I am just walking a lot and at a fast pace. got a new yoga mat. I have also started preparing for a juice cleanse. and it's the good kind of juice I am talking about, not the devil's juice.
                                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                                X