[img]3 Wheeler lol1004[/img]

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Anyone Looking for a Work-out Partner?

[img]3 wheeler lol 004[/img]

Comment

Welcome Viking !!! 31 AWww heck, you're still wet behind the ears !!! Haa !!! Haaa !!! good for you on 2 days AF !!! stick with us and we won't lead you astray

You ladies are doing awesome I might add !!! Woooo Hoooooo !!!!
        USMgirl, do you stay at 3.8-4.2 miles an hour for the duration of your workout ??? That is awesome !!! I use a heart rate monitor and stay right around 135-160 for the duation of my cardio. Although when I'm on the treadmill I'm walking at 3.6 miles per hour at a 4% incline... I jog only around 4.2 for 1 minute stints at this time to see how my back is going to like it.. So far so good .

Cowgal, I'm soooo happy that you didn't do any bad damage to your knee ... scarry though eh?
        So, today I went into work bright and early with only a couple quick breaks so I think I'll hop back in my gym tomorrow...
        Keep up the good work !!!
        Hugs,xxx

Comment

Sorry, the other 2 posts were a couple pictures I wanted to share... Anybody know how to put a picture in ? It asks for a "" URL " Not sure what that is... oops

Comment

nope

sorry Niblet, I have to have my son help me when I want to insert a pic, so can't help you there! Where is everyone trying to stay in shape!? Went to gym and worked out here yesterday, feel like today may be a day off, since my chest cold is settling in and not feeling that well, didn't sleep well cuz I was coughing all night!! YUCK!!! going to doc at 1:45 PM today, so hopefully antibiotic will KICK IT OUT of me!!:fingers:

Keep me posted as to how you are doing in work-out area Niblet and everyone else!! I am w/ ya!! Let's go!!! Knee is fine now, it's the cold that has me down, but not for long!!ray:

Go guys!!inkele::cheering

MA
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Take Care of that cold Cowgal... Rest up and you'll be back in no time xxx
              I have a spare bedroom that has been redone in pine that is now my little home gym... I have a TV in there with satelite cable attached.. I have to bring the remotes upstairs so that nobody changes the channel on me though
              My barn is also a good place for excercise... I did that workout already and smell like it too !!! Haa !!! Haa !!! I need some breakfast and then will do a workout...
              Hope that you sleep better tonight Cowgal xxx

Comment

I am just walking a lot lately seems to help keep me out of trouble. will resume my workout schedule in April.
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Walking is so good for the heart (literally) and the soul Trixie,,,, Good for you !!! Do you walk a dog? What kind of terrain do you see? Are you in a city, a town or country side? I love love walking and if I lived near you, wowwy What a Time we would have walking and Yacking !!!
                  Today I did my usual workout with more jogging on the treadmill than last time... I did 33 minutes of cardio, 70 abs and bowflex for my arms and legs... Barn chores for my arms and back... giggle giggle.
                  How is our newest workout partner viking doing? We are all pulling for you !!!
                  Hugs everybodyxxx I have to go into work a little earlier than usual tomorrow, so I'll likely only do some cardio... Then it will be the March break and no work/school until March 17 th... Yahoooo !!!
                  Bye for now xxx

Comment

better

A little better now, worked out for 30 min yesterday, intend to do 30 min and back and biceps, then yoga (don't do entire class due to healing knee, but get alot of stretching in.........)

Everyone, hope you are doing well..............trixie, walking is great exercise, heck anything is better than sitting around doing nothing AND drinking!!! ICK!!! No thank you !!:no:

Hope you all hit your fitness goals today..................

Nibs, wish I had a barn to work in, hubby still hasn't built one...........besides, I have heard the barn is really for the owner, not the horses, they don't seem to mind not having one.
                    They have a lean-to to go under when it rains and seem to like that enough.

love,:h

MA

Comment

walk every single day. the subway has all sorts of stairs you have to climb to get in and out from underground.

I noticed a big difference while I was on vacation that I don't think much of the 2 miles I do back and forth to work, but coming back I could tell that it was a little harder to run up and down the subway stairs.

last night I did a little yoga at home, the cat was staring at me. I think I gained a little weight from eating so many fried plaintains and coconut rice.

back to my normal diet.

Trix
                      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

GUYS!!! I have relapsed with some BAD BUG!! :yuk: 'Saw the doc today, he said "girl, you are sick. Go home." My little chest cold has turned into something ugly!!! I've got about 5 different meds!! ugh! But I'm so ready to get rid of this congestion, that I will take anything! HA! I told my doc if these didn't work, we'd cut my head off next!!! It's horrible!!!! And the weather is so pretty!!! I want to get outside and play!!!!! UGH!!! Frustating!!!!
                        How are you Cowgal??? Did you get meds too??? Hope you are feeling better!
                        I haven't worked out in two days.....just don't feel good and afraid if I get too hot, I'll make it worse...I'm just gonna rest up and aim for being my healthy ole' self again by Sunday!!!

Hey Viking!!!!! How are you? Welcome! Please come be a part of our little support system here!!! Let us hear what you are doing! I love to hear about other people's exercise routines!!!!

Nib, no, I don't keep that speed for the entire work-out. I vary it so that I'm working harder at times and slower at others...the best way for me to lean out!
                        Gosh, I wish I had some spring vacation coming up!! That sounds heavenly!!!!
                        Yall keep up the good work! I'll be back in the game soon!!!!!!

Comment

Hi everybody!
                          I've been fighting that same damn bug for the past 3 weeks!:upset:
                          Needless to say I haven't been working out much at all. Pretty much just coughing my lungs out, trying to force myself to eat a little something now & then & trying to sleep when I'm not hacking out a lung!
                          I think it's finally getting better, but it's a real bitch of a bug!
                          I missed a week & a half of work, but have been back since last week, barely...

USMgirl, hope you're back to being healthy soon.

You too cowgal.

Hope everybody else is doing well.
                          Huge hugs,
                          Judie
                          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

got meds

I got antibiotic and tussin X(supposed to stop the cough, but doesn't work!!!) have been taking since Wed, but last night up all night coughing again!! I feel like a medicine head, cuz I am taking all this OTC stuff, Dayquil, niquil at night, allegraD, flonase, these cough tussin X "pearls" and the antibiotic!!! And still feeling like SH*T!!! poor Judie, 3 weeks!!! YIKES!!!! I am supposed to leave for vacation in 3 weeks, hope I am better by then!

BUT I haven't stopped this from working out! I took a yoga class last night, me and a few others coughed through the entire class (??!!!) It is allergies for most, I am starting to wonder about myself, cuz other than the stupid cough and post nasal drip I feel fine, BUT THIS COUGH IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! Good thing it makes me NOT want to drink, cuz beer usually makes my sinuses worse!

Anyway, will do eliptical today for about 40 min or so, and some abs...............

Calling my doc NOW!!!!

love you guys, feel better soon USMgirl and Judie!!!!

Hey Nibs and Viking, how are you guys today!!??

MA

Comment

Jude!!! 'So good to hear from you! SO sorry you have been sick for so long!!! My doc actually told me to expect another week or so.....but I DO feel some better today!! The first morning that I've gotten up without COMPLETE congestion!!!
                              BUT.....had a reaction to new prescription cough syrup last night!!! I was hugging the toilet at 2am!!! That has never happened to me before! Guess I won't be taking that medicine again! duh.

Cowgal, my doc told me that an anti-biotic wouldn't help me....mine is viral! UGH....so hope you get well before your vacation!!! Try and rest and maybe not work-out so much. Your body may just need to rest and heal!

I'm shooting for Sunday! Maybe I'll get on treadmill for easy walk....we'll see!

Yall have a good week-end!!!! So glad we are all posting through our illness and injury!!!! HA!
                              :hug:

Comment

My Doc said the same thing. It's viral & anti B's wont help it. It's just gotta run it's course.
                                I have been taking echinachia and zicam though, as well as lots of vitamins... not that they seem to be helping...

Just glad it hasn't turned into pnemonia, like it has for some folks. I guess people have actually been dying from this crap! I can't imagine being elderly & catching this.
                                I was down about 10 lbs last week but have gained a few back now.
                                Hope everybody has a great weekend!
                                :lJudie
                                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                                X