Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 days, no wine, no junk, lots of exercise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so glad we are going for another 30 days! I think I'm going to get those cd's. And I definately need to get back to my skyrobics. I'm still working on my new plan. I will post it on the first.
    Barb- you don't seem out of sorts. You seem like a woman who just moved. Moving is my least favorite thing to do. Good on you for keeping up with the cd's and the book through all that. I'm reading Easy way to stop drinking again.
    I hope we get more of the pinksters to carry on through July with us.
    Hugs
    Kymberly ( blues)
    AF since 06/27/2011

Of all vices, drinking in the most imcompatible with greatness. Sir Walter Scott

Comment

Blues Dancer;1138716 wrote: I'm so glad we are going for another 30 days! I think I'm going to get those cd's. And I definately need to get back to my skyrobics. I'm still working on my new plan. I will post it on the first.
      Barb- you don't seem out of sorts. You seem like a woman who just moved. Moving is my least favorite thing to do. Good on you for keeping up with the cd's and the book through all that. I'm reading Easy way to stop drinking again.
      I hope we get more of the pinksters to carry on through July with us.
      Hugs
      Kymberly ( blues)
      Yippie, me too!!! :band2:
      Come on PInksters, everybody back on the band wagon! Don't make me come over there and kick 'yer butt..........
      THOUGHTS become THINGS
      choose the GOOD
      ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Good Morning Pinksters, wow everyone seems to have turned a corner and we almost have everyone back xxxxxx, this month had been a series of highs and lows for all of us and at the moment the mood feels high and positive and ready to kick the butt of the demon booze, well done ladyeeeesss!!!! Glam it was me who told you about the CD, what did you think?? Also are you going to try Clean and Lean??? Girls DAY 29 and i have weighed in an 10. 2, that is exactly TEN POUND since 1st June, boy i am feeling smug today!! Its not always been easy as you all know but it has always been enjoyable coming here!! Tips how are you hot pink babe???? Come on girl i have put our logo back on my avatar - JUST DO IT!!! I know you can, if you can do 17 you can do as long as YOU choose!! I totally agree that perhaps you just need to stop planning and do it one day or five days at a time, that might e enough, perhaps its the pressure of knowing you have to do it for longer than you are ready for that is making you cave! Every AF day is a blessing!!

Well pinks i will of course be checking in here through the month of July but one of you i suggest starts a new thread called pinksters rule or rock in July?? I will be starting a new thread as i want to mod i.e. ten days allowed in July, i feel bad if you are all abstaining talking about drink hence starting a new thread, but is it ok if i post with you on my AF days???? Dont want to leave my Pinksters, you are amazing xxxx I plan to mod in July and August and if i dont do it I will be back on the wagon for ever and ever amen on 1st September!

Barb great advice from our wonderful Mia, hope you feeling more settled, and big pink hug to all of you, great to have you back Miss O and RFL and BD glad you right back on it, look forwards my girls not backwards! Right must dash i am carrying on with clean and lean as feel fab and sleeping great, my aim is to be under ten stone (140) by my sons graduation on July 19th! Only 2 pounds to go so I will JUST DO IT! I want to up my exercise now though and start to tone up, i cant tell you how how great it is to be nearly 30 days AF abd ten pounds lighter, it is so worth the fight!!! Onwards and upwards, love light and laughter xx
        Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Keeps - what a brilliant message.
          I haven't looked at the Clean & Lean diet, but yesterday started back on the Celebrity Slim/slim fast diet. 2 replacement meals a day and one meal of protein and veg. I weighed in at 13.1 this morning. I have a wedding on 10th September and aim to be 10.13 1/2 by then. Its a big ask, but without booze, sticking to the meal replacement and upping the exercise I know I can do it. I've done it before and kept it off for a couple of years, then it slowly crept back on. I know SJ is excited about the Clean & Lean but now I have started I need to keep on with the strict regime. Staying AF will be a huge part of getting to my goals. I also need to be answerable, which is why its great to come on here and say, I did it for one day more. Well done on your fantastic June results.
          love, light and lots of positive thoughts!!!
          Glam
          xx

Comment

Hi:
            Day 4 for me. Only drank twice this month. That is pretty good for me! I have lost 9.5 lbs and hoping for another 3-5. I should be able to accomplish this if I can stay AF and up my activity which I usually do in the summer months. I have not had any cravings accept the ones last weekend that I gave in to.
            Canada Day on the 1st and it is always a drinking day so I am not sure how it will come out for me but hopefully I can abstain and enjoy the day. I wish everyone well and again, thanks for all the support. It is so very helpful. Let's keep posting for July. Keeps I will follow your new thread too. Still not sure about moderation for me. I always seem to fall back into old habits.
            Pink Power rules!!!!
            Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

By the way, what is the clean and lean diet and where do I find it?
              Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Hi Pinksters,
                On holidays with kids for a few days & exhausted!
                Plenty of exercise & good food. Really hoping my
                Clean & Lean Diet book has arrived when I get home.
                Have read loads about it- looks perfect for me. RFL-
                Just google it & you will find loads of info.
                Must go & find my kids- is great to be sober & having fun with
                My favourite people in the world.
                Hope you all doing well. Will catch up on old posts when I
                Get home.
                SJ xxx :groupluv:

'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act but a habit.' Aristotle

Comment

30 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY BABY xx AMAZING and first thing to say is thank you PINKSTERS!! Even our little theme of going pink has helped motivation, it helps connect us and its been an inspiring journey this month of June. Its a long long time since i have done 30 days so am really pleased and now i will start my two months of modding??? I have a fresh prospective, i have enjoyed the full benefits of an AF life and if introducing it again does not enhance my exsistance then there is no point. if by consuming A all it makes me feel is BAD then i dont need that substance in my life. I have never abstained totally ever before i have tried modding so i am going in eyes wide open. I will post my new journey on another thread starting tomorrow and i hope some of you can join me. 20 days off and 10 moderate days on! Love light and thanks to you all for sharing i do hope you start a new pinksters thread for an AF July and for those we have lost along the way i truly hope your ok and still reading even if not posting. Tips, miss you babexxxxx!!!???

Remember keep exercising and like me at least keep walking!! Much Love Keeps xxx

Comment

Keepwalking has 30 DAYS!! Wow You did it yah hoo!!!!!!!!! I will be looking for you on your new thread!!! xxxxxx

Comment

Congratulations Keeps!

:day4: Pinksters group hug! :hug:

I will be looking for your new thread and wish you all the best with modding. Keep taking your supplements and vitamins. You will be fine!
                      THOUGHTS become THINGS
                      choose the GOOD
                      ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Congratulations Keeps!!! Whoop-Whoop!!!!
                        AF since 06/27/2011

Of all vices, drinking in the most imcompatible with greatness. Sir Walter Scott

Comment

JUST DO IT !! That is exactly what Keeps did !!

inkele: Keeps, you set a goal, followed through, and completed it. You should be SO proud of yourself. I watched you the entire month, and you ARE an inspiration urgirl:

Take care, Miss O.
                          Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

I've posted a new thread for July. Let's go Pinksters!!! I'm starting to get as excited as I did when we first started. There have been ups and downs. Some people made their goals, some of us relapsed, but we kept coming back. I think that's something everyone should be proud of.
                            Kymberly
                            AF since 06/27/2011

Comment

A huge congratulations, Keeps!! You were so inspiring throughout the month and kept us coming back for more morale boosting messages. 30 Days .. boy when you set a goal you really follow through.

I will have no internet for a few days (Canada Day Weekend) as our internet stick is broken and the stores don't open until Monday. I will not be checking in until Monday night or Tuesday morning and will then decide which thread to join.

I have abstained a few days this week and would like to drink a lot less next month - 10 days out of 30 would be perfect. This month I drank about that but most of the drinking was done towards the end of the month. I am leaning towards moderating rather than abstaining.

To all the Pinksters .. it's been a wild journey with varying levels of success but loads of fun. I will always remember the month of June 2011 and the active, funny, inspiring ladies that joined us... and the colour pink has now taken on a new meaning in my life.

Tips
                              Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                              ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Thank you so much for your very kind comments, they mean so much!!! I am proud of myself but just as proud of all of you, we are women fighting always to improve, long may that continue because the day we give up trying to keep fit, eat right and quit our poison is the day we stop living and just existing! So come on Ladies lets JUST DO IT whatever IT means to each and everyone of us! Its been a memorable month as Tips says, and PINK is my new fav color without a doubt! Tips please join me on the ten days you kinda already done it and you have been on vacation, amazing!!! Cant wait to watch all your progress, exciting indeed, lets all sizzle for summer ladies, WE CAN DO IT XXXXXXXXXX Self discipline is my wish to all of us for July, as BD says post your new goals and rules and we can help each other achieve, its a very very nice feeling of empowerment ! Good luck Pinksters, Keeps xx

Comment

Working...
                                X