Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 days, no wine, no junk, lots of exercise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey you lovely peeps...am still here...sipped a bit in a moment of weakness but then STOPPED...unheard of for me...tricky day today because I'm tired and stressy but in 25 mins the shop will be closed so I can't buy a bottle of red...am hoping that I don't cave in...well done to all of you...very glad you are there x
    ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

30 days sounds good to me!

Hi all, can I join too, I too like wine but also drink Henry Weston's vintage cider which is over 8% so pretty strong for cider. I've had one night drinking out of the last 18 days which is good for me, but I would like to quit for ever which is why I looked for a site like this one where you can chat to like minded people and get support. I tried AA in the past but found it wasn't really for me and with my shifts now it would be difficult to get to so this is a better option for me. When I was drinking I wasn't getting out of bed until midday and was in work at 2pm so just seemed to sleep and work but since not drinking I'm getting up earlier and have more time to do things, plus more energy! I'm going to tackle my garden so that will be good exercise for me as well as pleasing my neighbours who must despair of my jungle!!
      Feel the fear and do it anyway! :spider:

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Comment

'AF July, no junk, lots of exercise'.
        Ditzy, the thread above is the one you need to go to - this one ended in June and then a new one was started for July. Welcome and looking forward to getting fit and beating alcohol with you.
        Another place you will find a lot of support is 'the Newbies Nest'.
        Hopefully see you there tomorrow. Good luck. You'll be glad you found us......
        IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
        Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Solomon;1191330 wrote: In this modern era every body like to eat junk food, Fast food and as well as like to drink. But these things are very much harmful for the health. So avoid to eat these things and always eat home made food for good health.
          I'm sorry Solomon but I disagree with you and TawnyFrog will tell you the same thing. The best, the only way really, to lose weight fast is to eat Spam. And lots of it. BTW. :yes:
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Nice sharing.
            OK. I will not be checking in until Monday night or Tuesday morning and will then decide which thread to join.
            Chino hills Personal trainer

Comment

Cam sweetie ... you're still here? I thought you'd gone.

Comment

Working...
              X