Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

just wondered if there were other insomniacs out there. Just looked at some hillarious videos my sis sent me, but I'm so computer illiterate, can't figure out how to post them. will ask hubs in the a.m.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Newbies Nest

I agree. We can keep both threads going. Renewal made a good point. Gotta do basic training before going off to your first post
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Whatever we call it, glad to be here. No one is mean. Some other threads could scare one off. Happy Labor Day. Ayla

Comment

Newbies Nest

Happy Labor Day y'all! What is everyone doing with their extra day off tomorrow?
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Bump!

Welcome to all newbies..... please feel free to post here.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Newbies Nest

one2many;396775 wrote:
              The AF Army thread is something else......and I guess the newbies do need a nest???
              Thoughts anyone?
              I think we need both threads. Hey do I class as a Newbie? Considering I'm only going AF as from tomorrow?
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Newbies Nest

I also like the idea of both threads, as I don't choose to be AF all the time (though I'm psyched to be able to rack up more AF days now).
                I don't know if I still count as a newbie - I feel comfortable posting in newbie threads as well as in more "veteran" threads as well (for lack of a better word). Everyone is friendly, either way! But "Newbie's Nest" definitely has a warm welcoming sound to it!

For all those in the US who are lucky enough to have the extra day off (as I am!!), I hope you are enjoying the long weekend! And for all those in other parts of the world, I hope you are enjoying your weekend as well, whether AF or mods!
                Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
                ~Clutch

Comment

Newbies Nest

I still consider myself a "newbie"... I still have so much to learn. I agree though, i think both threads are needed.

Calling all newbies, where ar't thou?
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello all. Have alot to catch up on. Suffered a bad back injury right before I went on vacation so the last week and a half has been a blur. Hope all is well. Best get to reading.

Comment

Newbies Nest

:bump:

I've noticed some new faces so I thought I'd bring this back. Not that I'm a veteran by any means, it's only been a few months.

But I wanted to say welcome to all newbies. This place is amazing. You will learn a lot and find amazing support. Good luck to you all.
                      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thank you for reviving this thread. I so miss "renewal" King of the Newbies. He helped me so much when I was a hopeless mess. It would be great if he came back, but in the meantime, when can help each other.
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

No problem Sea,
                          I just remember when I first got here, it was a little overwhelming. And then I found a newbie thread and felt a little better.

So welcome to the nest newbies!!! Feel free to ask qusetions and let us know how you are doing.
                          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome indeed!! Jump in all newbies. We can all help each other.
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yes, I also miss Renewal... he kept me motivated and this was also one of the first threads that I joined.

How are you Sea? I've read a couple of your posts and it sounds like you are going through some tough times - I'm thinking of you:-)

Welcome to all newbies, this is a great thread to start out on!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome back Renewal! Lots of peeps missed you!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X