No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:25am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
    Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Try "checking" the Remember Me box when you go to sign in Jude, that might stop the early boots.

Lets all have a fantastic Friday as we head into the weekend!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Morning all! Woke up to rain. Lovely sound in the desert. It's good to be alive. I'll take another! ODAAT

Comment

Cloudy and damp here today. After so much nice, warm and sunny weather it's a big let down.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning cafe! Still trying to get used to the new format, but I'll get there eventually.

24 more for all of us please..

Comment

I keep getting booted off after I've signed in...uggh!

Anyway, glad that your heart seems to be fine dill, and hopefully the doc can answer any questions or concerns that you might have.

I'll take another day!

Comment

I does take time to get used to new things, Jude. But we'll get there!

I'm going shopping this morning with my granddaughter. I really don't enjoy shopping so it's a labor of love.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I could not log on at all yesterday. Spoke to administration and today it worked but took exactly 5 times logging on for it to click over and sign me in. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I will not be celebrating st Patrick’s day except corned beef and cabbage. No beer. 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

Jude58 Ginger999 dill

Comment

It definitely will take some time getting used to this new format, so many things have changed and I'm sure the IT folks are doing their best to get all the bugs ironed out.

No St Patrick's Day celebrations for us here either, never really did get into the green beer thing anyway, just beer lol.

Comment

I'll take another! Hoping we all have an easy weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude58 View Post
                          I keep getting booted off after I've signed in...uggh!

Anyway, glad that your heart seems to be fine dill, and hopefully the doc can answer any questions or concerns that you might have.

I'll take another day!
                          Hey Jude, (Great Song)

Please ensure you are logging into https://www.mywayout.org/community IN FULL and checking the remember me box.

I am currentky having issues with your profile as I have been unable currently to attach your avatar back. Zach is working to try and sort the issues his end but most of them are because some of the templates from the previous version have not been copied over amended and removed correctly.

Regards,

Administrator
                          Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Comment

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Last edited by abcowboy; March 17, 2024, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Thanks admin for your message. I am technologically challenged, so I'm sure that part of the problems are of my own doing.

Happy St. Paddy's day everyone! This used to be a huge drinking day for me but not today!

Comment

Working...
                                X