No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:20am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
    Jude58 dill Ginger999 Mulburry

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's going to be eerie when that moon is in front of the sun. It will be dark enough to have a campfire and roast marshmallows in the middle of the day!

Great day not to drink!

Thanks for breakfast yesterday, abcowboy. Loved the hashbrowns and the eggs were perfect.
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Easy sign in again today!! YIPEE. It feels good to be able to sign in on the first time! Hope Techie checks in soon too. Thanks for yesterday’s Breakfast. That was a huge piece of ham Cowboy! I had to split it with Mr. R. Had a quiet weekend reading and relaxing. This week is full of Doctor and Dentist appointments to hold us off until we come back to Florida. We are still here for another month tho. Hope everyone has a great Monday. We will see part of the eclipse this afternoon. I hope somebody here puts some pictures on. Ginger, the blooming onion is the best!!! OK 24 more for me please and thank you!

Comment

I didn't get my bloomin onion as my sister felt sick. No need to take chances! We will try again soon.

Back to workouts this morning! Ive missed that and the pals I've made there. It will be great to see them!

I'll take another!

Comment

Wow, that eclipse was really something! It got pretty dark, like dusk, at the peak. I can imagine such a thing happening would have been totally frightening to our ancestors who had not yet learned about the workings of the solar system. Sorry Rava, I didn't take any pictures.

Sorry your sis was ill, Ginger, but you'll have another time together soon. Great you are back home and settled back in.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning. Ginger, sorry about your sister being sick and you not getting to eat your blooming onion. Next time!! Dill, I am glad you got to see the eclipse. Thats ok about no pictures. I have seen a lot online. I did not notice any difference in the sky. I actually forgot about it. Hope everyone has a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your sister Ginger, hopefully she's feeling better today.

The eclipse wasn't much to see here, but it was amazing to watch on the news. Glad you were able to experience it in person dill.

Comment

Watching it get so dark in the early afternoon during the eclipse yesterday was so eerie. There was some heavy cloud cover so you couldn't couldn't actually see the sun being covered by the moon, but it was still pretty neat. Dill, I agree with you that it must have been very scary for our early ancestors as they had no idea what was happening.

24 more please...

Comment

Didn't notice the eclipse here either. It wasn't even very overcast. Like the rest of you, I saw plenty online and on the news channels.

Sister is still feeling pretty punky. Hoping she's better today!

I'll take another!

Comment

Hope that your sister feels better soon Ginger!

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dreading a dental appointment today. I swear every single time I go he finds something wrong. I get to the point that I dread going. Fingers crossed!!! Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more hours of no alcohol for me!

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            dill Rava Jude58 Ginger999

Comment

Rava, I've had a few dentist over the years and I finally found one that has a wait and watch approach. She's of the mind "if it ain't broke" don't fix it. So far so good!

Waves to all my buddies in the Cafe! Hoping techie checks in soon. I'll take another!

Comment

All quiet here. Just the way I like it!

24 more, please and thank you.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X