No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safe travels Ginger! Hope that everything goes smoothly!

24 more please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Have not been able to log in at all for the last couple of days. Today I got on using Chrome. Safari is not logging in at all. Hope this gets ironed out soon. Ginger, safe travels. I hope everyone has a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Yes, crazy Spring weather is upon us. I was thinking about that old saying, "March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb." Well, not so much this year! A cold front came thru last night and our temps have taken a bit of a dive. Possible flurries later.

24 for all of us here and for those of us who would like to be here but can't manage logging.
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
          Jude58 dill Mulburry Rava

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Last edited by abcowboy; April 3, 2024, 06:20 AM.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hopefully Ginger will be able to get logged in once she gets home. I've only had a bit of trouble those 2 days, but was easily able to work around it. I'm using Edge as my browser.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I use Chrome on my phone to access MWO. Well, basically I use my phone for every thing! So... I closed all my open tabs (32!) and cleared my cache and got right in.

Made it to Boulder City, NV. Headed out soon for Jackpot, NV. It's an 8 hour drive. I'll take another!

Comment

Glad you're back in action, Ginger!

I used Edge too, Cowboy and haven't had any issues logging in. Also, if I click on 'remember me' i don't have any trouble staying logged in.

Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill, I also use the remember me tab and haven't had any trouble staying logged in. I use my kindle to access MWO and haven't had too much trouble getting in. Looks like some of you are still having trouble, but hopefully the bugs will be fixed soon.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

Jude58 Rava dill Ginger999

Comment

I had to smile to myself this morning after reading back on the posts, we are definitely a determined bunch in more ways than one. First, we're determined that we'll quit drinking, and stay quit, and second, we don't give up trying to log in here. We'll try different browsers, clear history, clear caches, try different methods of logging in, etc. I think that says a lot on who we've become, and what we mean to each other.

Comment

Amen, ABC! Hitting the road. Headed into some narly weather that wasn't predicted when we left. Darn mother nature!

Love you guys! I'll take another.

Comment

Hope you have safe travels, Ginger!

Cowboy, i agree we are a tenacious bunch.

24 more please and thank you.
                          Dill

Comment

All of you folks mean a lot to me as well... group hug!

Snowing hard outside at the moment. I guess that winter is still here despite what the calender says.

Stay safe Ginger!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Yes, group hug!

Today will be a good day not to drink.
                              Dill

Comment

5:16am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

Jude58 Ginger999 dill

Comment

Working...
                                X