No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, completely agree about the importance of trade schools. When I was young and got married to my late husband he was in a 5 year apprenticeship program. My parents both looked down on him at the time as he was not attending college. So glad times have changed. We never had tons of money but we lived comfortably without college debt and he was always employed. My nephew is in AC repair, has his own truck and earns a great living. We have come a long way with the times. I will always support trade/vocational schools. Hope everyone has a great and sober day! 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Off to a baby shower today. I'd rather muck a horse stall but she's my bestie's daughter so off I'll go.

We got another estimate for our cut bank. The last guy just said nope, not interested. Hoping this one will be far less than $35,000. Fingers crossed!

Dill, that sounds like an awesome lunch experience! I'm glad you got to support the kids.

ABC, wandering around hardware stores sounds like a perfect time killer. I love hardware stores. I always say, if I have to go back to work, I'm heading to a hardware store. God forbid! 😵

I'll take another!

Comment

Ginger, I agree with you about baby showers; thankfully, I haven't had to go to one in a long time!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

24 more please and thank you

Comment

I'm not keen on baby showers either.

Rava, there has definitely been too big a push for people to get college degrees! Lots of people are more comfortable in trades like your hb and nephew and our own, Cowboy! I thank God for them!

24 more, please and thank you.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
              Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I think your granddaughter picked a winning combination dill!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                  I think your granddaughter picked a winning combination dill!

]

I couldn't find a laugh emoji, so made do with the smilies. Thanks for the chicken and waffles, Cowboy!
                  Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 more please and thank you.
                    Dill

Comment

Baby shower wasn't bad at all. I won a drawing and got a $50 amazon gift card! I used it to buy Cy a new stroller for off pavement walking.

I'll take 24!

Comment

5:16am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        Jude58 Rava dill Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

24 more please...

Comment

Looks like it was worth going to the baby shower after all Ginger lol

Comment

Couldn't post this morning, kept getting a data base error. 24 more please...

Comment

I think everyone is getting that database error Jude, but the posts seem to go through.

Comment

Working...
                                X