~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Experiencing a crazy rainstorm all day today. Have to find an inside activity with my sisters!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Good to see you made it back home safe, sound, and AF [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]! A booze free, all-inclusive resort, what a marvelous idea!

I'll bet holding Beckett close to you is some of the best medicine ever [MENTION=19596]Slo[/MENTION]! How does hubby take to being a grandad?

They make some pretty simple chlorine tablet dispensers that sit right on top of the well head [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], don't think you'd need a complete water purification system.

Do you use that anti-bacterial hand rub after you're done with each customer [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]? Sounds like you look after your space pretty good, but you need to look after yourself as well!

Your sister time has got me thinking about my remaining brother [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]. Think this summer it'll be 3 years since I saw him last. I best consider a trip back home in the near future...

Waves to the rest of the gang not mentioned, but I "like" all of your posts!
      Last edited by abcowboy; February 22, 2020, 08:19 AM.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:53 am in Vegas another 24 Slo careful with the lentils they're one of the highest foods with iron in them, I only say that cuz you said your iron had been high and I've been researching iron filled foods cuz those iron pills make me sick! I'm trying to just eat my iron, waves to the gang and I "like" everyone's posts too
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Great quote Cowboy!

Our travel agent was unable to find an all inclusive package that excludes alcohol but maybe that will change by the time we book next years trip.

I went to the bank yesterday and was met by a lady holding a tablet. She asked what brought me to the bank, and while my initial thought was to reply my car and feet, I said a cash deposit. She noticed I had US cash in my hand and asked if I was depositing that to my US account. I told her I was and she informed me that I wasn’t able to do that at the ATM yet. I was going to comment that I’m not a fan of self serve but instead said I noticed they had removed the customer service desk (not staffed for the last year anyway) and a teller location at the counter. She said they were encouraging people to use technology. I smiled and said that we’re doing more banking at the credit union because of the personal service. She said “Oh, I’m sorry to hear that” and moved to the person behind me in line.

Off for a walk with Jessie then I’m making my almost world famous meat loaf for supper tonight.

Have a great af Saturday everyone.

QW
          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good Sunday morning cafe! I'll take another sober day please and thank you!

Comment

I am liking everyone’s posts too. Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

Our ambition should be to rule ourselves, the true kingdom for each one of us; and true progress is to know more, and be more, and to do more.
                ~Oscar Wilde~

The days are light longer each day and it feels like we are barreling toward Spring!

24 more for all of us please and thank you.
                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

6:10am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

-9C (15F) in Vegreville this morning with a clear, star-filled sky...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm running late with breakfast this morning, having trouble keeping up with this new frying pan lol

Comment

I'll take another 24, please and thank you! 😃

Comment

That's a massive frying pan Cowboy haha! 5:52 am in Vegas I absolutely, positively won't be drinking anything but water and coffee today, booze free=that's me!
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Another awesome brekkie Cowboy! That pan looks like what they prepare and serve paella in in Mexico.

Jessie and I are back into twice a day 45 minute walks and we’re both enjoying it although she seems to sleep even more than she did before.

I enjoyed seeing a bit of hockey history last night when Carolina needed help from an emergency back up goaltender after both of their regular goaltenders were injured. He came into a high pressure situation and performed admirably. He helped Carolina beat Toronto 6-3 and was named first star. I have 3 favourite hockey teams - Montreal and whoever is playing Toronto and Boston. Last nights action was perfect as Montreal won and both Boston & Toronto lost!

Have a great af Sunday everyone!

Qaw
                          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Another 24 please, 12:34 in Calgary. 0C

Cowboy, thanks for breakfast.

Have a good one.
                            Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                            "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Breakfast all got cooked in one giant pan today!

Thanks for the info on lentils, Pauly. They are easier to cook than beans, so it would be tempting to rely on them more, but now I know not to!

I’m glad that our well has been functioning well (!) for over a quarter century. Long may it last!

My HB likes being a grandpa I guess. He’s not much for infants, but he has held him a few times, and likes to see a picture of the baby here & there.
                              I find holding Beckett to be great medicine!!

I am under a doctor’s advice for the supplements that I started taking, and they are based on my blood tests and hair sample analysis. And I will be re-tested in a few months too.

Geez, have I been sleeping in a lot this weekend! But sleep is so healing.

I am ending this day on an AF note!
                              Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

That is a massive pan cowboy! Thanks for breakfast yesterday! I'm still full!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X