No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our class was smallish at 160 kids. We've lost 27 of us over the years. I created a FB account for the class and that's all I'm doing in way of getting the word out.

Enjoying my sisters! Off to walk the beach. I'll take another!

Comment

Dill, I did a Google search for nurseries in our area and found one that had nectarine trees, called them up, placed an order, and picked them up the same day. Can't wait until they bear fruit. Yum!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Looking forward to another beautiful Spring day. Let's all enjoy it in freedom!

24 please and thank you.
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning cafe. Yes Cowboy, I am looking forward to being in our tiny house and being back with family. Our close friends down here left at 1 am this morning to start the 20 hour drive home. That part I am not looking forward to. The only positive is that we are driving up, leaving our car and flying home. That way we wont have to drive anymore. Just Uber from airport to our place for future visits. Hope everyone has a great day. Those nectarine trees sound great and I would be loving the fruit too. Those tornados were terrible yesterday. I was watching the weather channel and they are devastating. Too early for breakfast but thanks in advance to cowboy for it. 24 more please and thank you!
          Last edited by Rava; April 28, 2024, 06:10 AM.

Comment

5:18am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Looks like I'm a little late with breakfast...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'll take another!

Comment

Yummy breakfast, Cowboy! Thanks ever so much!
                  Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'm sitting on the back porch listening to the birds wake up on this mild morning. It's a bit foggy out there and watching it envelope the trees is eerie and beautiful at the same time. I'm so lucky to live where I do, and I always appreciate the serenity that comes with living in the country.

Gratefully looking forward to another sober day...

Comment

Good Morning Cafe. Jude, your morning sounds so peaceful. Thanks for the breakfast Cowboy. Wishing everyone a wonderful Monday. Can’t believe it’s almost May! 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:17am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Serenity is wonderful in the morning. It goes well with a good cup of coffee.

Peaceful morning here, too. Except for Mr. D whistling a tune from the "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" movie score. We watched that the other night and he can't stop replaying it in his head ever since. I love that music and the movie too. Anyone else ever seen it?

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Comment

I take it you don't use your car much in Florida Rava, or will you get another one so you have a vehicle in both places?

Hard to believe you're already able to sit out on the porch Jude, still too cold up here to do much sitting outside.

Comment

I'll take another!

Comment

It's been a very long time, hi to all. I was looking up some of the old communities I was involved in back in the day while I struggled to keep things together. 6 years and some more 24 hours.
                                "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X