• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: April Army Thread 2019

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    Morning.
    First things first.
    [MENTION=22456]starty[/MENTION]........please, please don't think you're malingering. Don't know when you see your consultant but write those symptoms down on a bit of paper.......if you can give him or her the times, places and a pain scale. Mr JC hid his pain for years as he thought he was too young ( started about his mid 40's) and didn't want to waste NHS money. He was gobbling down ibuprofen.......the pain was reaching his neck, back and he sort of swayed when he walked. No way to live.

[MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION]........they don't mess about with the beds as long as there's support at home.

We're very, very lucky with our neighbours........can't believe its 33 years ago we found this house and between four houses we've seen births, deaths, marriages, retirements,christenings and more. While I ran round like a headless chicken on Sunday two of the lads gave up watching the 5th episode of Line of Duty :egad: and sat with him and supported his back and kept him going with endless piss-taking. If you'd seen me and the bloke next door trying to manouvre a 6'4" man into the back of his car yesterday afternoon.......you'd have cried laughing.

He's back to work tomorrow. Many lifts have been offered and accepted.

Today I've got to nip into the ward he was on and pick up his wallet.......no money in it. Just cards and pictures..........but more importantly got to go Marks and Spencers to get him some new under-dogs. Do men not have any concept of what's under their clothing?? The present ones he's got look like he got them out of a skip.
    That made me laugh JC! Mr M has argued with me about not throwing out thread borne underpants because their 'his favourite'. Because he's actually 6.

You certainly have great neighbours and that works both days, Ive no doubt they regularly sing your praises.:happy2:

Ah [MENTION=22456]starty[/MENTION], you need to get that fecking hip sorted asap. Dont measure your pain against anyone else, its not a competition. Your in a good place with work and sober time, dont take any risks with pain.. its not the type of condition that will improve.

I was looking forward to that pic Bridge!!
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
      Do men not have any concept of what's under their clothing?? The present ones he's got look like he got them out of a skip.
      It's about comfort ladies. Simple!

Hope Mr JC's doing ok there Jax.

All the best with the hip consult Starty.

Big waves to y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all. Mens grundies are the bain of this house too! I just go out and buy them, then chuck away the old ones when they get too embarrassing to put on the line. Where is their pride I ask ya!

Yes I will make a list, great idea Jax. Mr S says I sway when walking too. I bet I look like a feckin weeble as I walk. Tomorrow is the big day so will see what he says. Sometimes when I get in the car I have to manually lift my leg up to put it in. However I can walk 10 miles and it doesnt stop me doing that although I do pay for it.

Last day at work for me today which is lovely.

Did they say Mr JC needed further treatment Jax?

Comment

Working...
        X