• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

5:43 am in Vegas another 24
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another great quote. Caught a few fish yesterday. Back at it this morning.

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We walked early this morning and were rewarded with a 10 minute visit with a female great horned owl. I’ve known there was a nest in the area but this morning the female was perched in a nearby tree keeping watch over her nest. I’ll be going back later with my big camera with long lens to see if I can see the babies. What a treat!

Have a great af Wednesday everyone!

QW
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Very cool about seeing a great horned owl [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]! They are such beautiful birds!

Stetson was taken off of the website shortly after I bought him. I'll try to get some decent pics of him and post them here.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

"I will not be triumphed over."
            ~Cleopatra

Cleopatra had the fighting spirit and so do we! Who's coming out on top in this battle, me or alcohol? I can tell you this: It won't be alcohol! :happy2:

I tried to get here before you and get my quote posted, [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] but missed the mark. You are an early bird!

Speaking of birds, QW if you get a picture of the owl, please share!

Glad you caught something Ginger. Were they keepers?

Have a great af day everyone! 24 please and thank you.
            Last edited by dill; May 23, 2019, 04:48 AM.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

6:00am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
              [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:43 am in Vegas another 24
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning and happy Thursday. This week is getting away from me. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please!

Comment

Morning all! Yes the fish were keepers but not many! Staying another night to try again.

Yes, pictures please!!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Hi everyone!
                      It's a gorgeous day here, sunny and cool.
                      How exciting to see a great horned owl, QW! You lucky duck..
                      Here's to another 24 af hours for all of us.xx

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We walked early this morning but sadly no sign of the owls. Our handyman finished the trim painting yesterday, as a result I didn’t get back to try and get some photographs of the owl. Will go today.

Our grandson is coming for the weekend. He’s already packed his fishing gear because Granddad promised to take him to the lake. Sadly the fish from this lake are catch & release. While we may get a picture or two, we won’t get to barbecue any.

Have a great af Thursday everyone!

QW
                        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Cool and breezy this morning. I had one cup of coffee on the back porch, but had to give it up when I started to shiver! :eeks:

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Good Morning and TGIF! Hope everyone has a great day. No stinking drinking for me this weekend! I will take another 24 please!

Comment

“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it;
                              and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.”
                              ~Marcus Aurelius

QW, fishing with your grandson will be fun even if you don't get to keep the fish!

We put in our new sink yesterday. We were thinking about having a plumber do it for us but he quoted a price of $500 and Mr. D decided he could do the work himself and use the $500 on something else! I helped a little, mostly handing him tools and things as needed. The sink looks great and I love it!

Have a great day everyone. 24 more please.
                              Last edited by dill; May 24, 2019, 05:28 AM.
                              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

67F and sunny.
                                Back home, need to read back, hope everyone is well.
                                24 more please

Comment

Working...
                                X