~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends and volunteers worldwide. Busy day today. So, with a deep set of gratitude I am going for another 24z. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

So sad about the California fires and all the others as well.

Hoping to golf today. Lovely course near our RV park. 24 more!

Comment

Hot and muggy again today, and the air-conditioner is working over-time!

Early work day for me, but at least I will be inside. I feel bad for all of the roofers out there!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:28am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Not much going on here today apart from an early walk and yet another appointment.

Have a great af Wednesday everyone.

QW
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Wednesday!
              Last edited by paulywogg; August 11, 2021, 07:49 AM.
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Missed a couple check ins. I had a pretty bad motorcycle wreck. Bike is totaled, I have three sprained vertebrae, my pinky toe was almost ripped off, had to stitch it back on. I’m mostly covered in road rash. But I’m ok. I was concussed so I remember nothing. Just came to in the hospital in pain.

Comment

BigAl, that's terrible. I'm so sorry to hear this. So glad it wasn't any worse!

Perfect day at the beach! 24 more!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and early morning risers. I’m extremely sorry to hear about your accident [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]. It’s almost two years now that I went off my bike on a steep downhill. Broke bones, ribs, nose, and lots of road rash. Make sure you allow for healing don’t rush it. Do not use the accident as an excuse to drink. I know, because that’s what I wanted to do. However, a member of this forum saved me from myself. This reaffirmed for me the power of the collective “we” here at MWO. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Ok, so another XXIV for moi. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x
                    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

BigAl, I'm terribly sorry to hear of your accident/injuries! I hope for a speedy recovery for you.

We have a boatload of nectarines and 20 lbs of tomatoes picked. I'm not sure how we'll process the fruit, but today I made and canned some spaghetti sauce with the tomatoes. Tomorrow I volunteer in the morning and Friday I drive my friend to her immunotherapy infusion.

I'll be grateful for 24 more please and thank you.
                      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

[MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], I'm So sorry that this happened to you! Don't make it a double tragedy by drinking! Here's to a speedy recovery, both physically and emotionally.

Wow dill! That's a lot of tomatoes! Our garden is also loaded with them, but they aren't quite ripe yet. We make sauce out of most, but a fair amount goes into BLT's! Yum!

24 more please!

Comment

MMMmmmm..... BLT's! It's a real summer treat! Now that you mentioned it, I will have to have one for lunch!

Heading out for my volunteer job.

24 more for all of us, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:19am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Morning Cafe. Thinking of you Big Al and hoping you heal well and quickly. You are very lucky it sounds like. Hope everyone has a great day. We fly north on Monday to visit the grandkids. Preventatively taking quinine water and zinc. Worried about covid even tho we have been vaccinated. Florida is booming with positive cases and its really scary. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the accident [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], but very glad you're still around to tell us about it! I was in a couple of wrecks with my bike as well but lucky only received scrapes, bruises and minor cuts. The second wreck was when I figured that I'd better quit riding and sold my bike, what I should done was quit drinking! Hope the recovery goes well with no long term consequences!

Sounds like fall harvest is here for most of us, I love nectarines [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! And I also love BLT's [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]! The farm boss texted Tuesday evening letting me know that we'll probably start on the peas this weekend. Not sure if there will be a bit of a break after the peas are done, will have to maybe take a drive today and see if the barley is close to being ready. Been slowly finishing up most of my other work and getting things together to move out to the camper on Friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X